Check your account email address ×

Tremendous Great Healthcare Plan

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d like for you to explain this comment.

Bro I have explained this numerous times. Employer provided health insurance is the reason health care is so expensive. When you figure out why then come back and we can resume...

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Republican Party doesn’t have a great mind. Someone with a plan for what and where conservatism is going. Paul Ryan was the last that was at least in the conversation of a thinker and torch holder for Republican policy. 

Serious question though.. Who is that in the party now? Who has the legislation stacked up? The policy direction? It’s not Trump, the current Congressional leaders, etc. 

Now you have topics like healthcare, and you have no Republican leading or designing a solution. Trump has repeal it, slash it, then what??

The leaders in the republican party are McConnell, Graham, Rubio, McCarthy and Scalise. With the exception of McConnell and Graham they have been laying pretty low. Let Trump draw all of the attention while they do the dirty work. Either way they are all turds in the punch bowl. The dem side is even worse. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

many people did not and still do not.  Obamacare is terrible overall but it provided a mechanism for many to buy that previously had issues .  You don't just toss it out and go back to pre 2008 when the system was just as expensive and broken.  A real leader would come up with an actual plan,  Obama wasn't a real leader and neither is Trump.  Maybe the next guy will have some balls to really address healthcare in this country

As far as a race for market share SMH, the insurance companies aren't going to be looking for those who truly benefit from Obamacare and when was the last time insurance companies reduced health insurance rates-  it's been an issue for the almost 30 years I've carried my own insurance with insurance going up almost every year.  

The insurance companies will do whatever they need to do to prevent the gov from getting involved again.  Again, even if it’s only temporary, citizens will win.

Oh, and if you are in America (legally or not) and don’t have health coverage, you are either too stupid to ask for it or too stupid for anybody to want to help you get it.  I’m for a more universal plan but our level of abuse has to be curbed/stopped first.  This will make the left lose their minds and scream racism and discrimination.

We all can’t live forever by having the best possible healthcare in the world.  Unless of course you work in DC as an elected “servant of the people”.  I still wonder why the liberals never had a problem with this plan.  “PROTECT OUR GODS!!!”

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro I have explained this numerous times. Employer provided health insurance is the reason health care is so expensive. When you figure out why then come back and we can resume...

I already know why but, we’re moving on from obvious, reasonal and rational thoughts as a nation.

Keep up.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

i will overall agree with that.  For most it disguised the cost and the inefficiencies.  IMO a split system with a single payer catastrophic health insurance and people having to negotiate for their own care at a day to day level may be the best 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I already know why but, we’re moving on from obvious, reasonal and rational thoughts as a nation.

Keep up.

Since when was there rational and "reasonal" thoughts?... 

And what do you consider reasonal? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The insurance companies will do whatever they need to do to prevent the gov from getting involved again.  Again, even if it’s only temporary, citizens will win.

Oh, and if you are in America (legally or not) and don’t have health coverage, you are either too stupid to ask for it or too stupid for anybody to want to help you get it.  I’m for a more universal plan but our level of abuse has to be curbed/stopped first.  This will make the left lose their minds and scream racism and discrimination.

We all can’t live forever by having the best possible healthcare in the world.  Unless of course you work in DC as an elected “servant of the people”.  I still wonder why the liberals never had a problem with this plan.  “PROTECT OUR GODS!!!”

Insurance companies won with obamacare so there is no reason to think their lobby won't win again.  

as far as the middle-  come on the cost is so outrageous many in the middle can't truly afford it.  my plans over 20k this year,  i pay 12k, fine at my income but we have people making 1/3 of that having to pay the same.  make too much for subsidies,  don't make enough to truly afford it but can't risk going without because they have some assets.  

hell i am all for rationing healthcare.  theres no reason we spend what we do on our elderly and others with poor quality of life.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i will overall agree with that.  For most it disguised the cost and the inefficiencies.  IMO a split system with a single payer catastrophic health insurance and people having to negotiate for their own care at a day to day level may be the best 

A govt universal plan would work best in theory but then you open then door for corruption and skimming. We need to make health care and individual responsibility. Sure let people choose the health insurance plans or choose not to have insurance at all, when health care providers have to negotiate with individuals then the prices will come down... When you have a guaranteed paying risk pool the costs dont need to be negotiated and the 2 entities feed off of each other which is just a recipe for higher prices. 

Edited by Anler

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Since when was there rational and "reasonal" thoughts?... 

And what do you consider reasonal? :lol: 

There’s usually some form of that thinking going on, it’s getting fewer and fewer though.

“Reasonable”- Patiente should stop being fucking pussies for every god damn sniffle and HCP’s should stop treating them as such.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Insurance companies won with obamacare so there is no reason to think their lobby won't win again.  

as far as the middle-  come on the cost is so outrageous many in the middle can't truly afford it.  my plans over 20k this year,  i pay 12k, fine at my income but we have people making 1/3 of that having to pay the same.  make too much for subsidies,  don't make enough to truly afford it but can't risk going without because they have some assets.  

hell i am all for rationing healthcare.  theres no reason we spend what we do on our elderly and others with poor quality of life.  

They didn’t “win” until they started dropping out of the exchanges.  There was one that did ok (can’t remember which) but, the rest took a beating because the healthy people still just opted to pay the measly tax fine for not having it and the g’ment payouts were slow as the earth to get to them to show “fiscal success”.  

I’ve been paying my own for as long as I can remember.  I’ve never been happy about it but the last six years have been an absolute joke.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that's that....the deep thinkers of FSCE have spoken!   :wackit:

yeah so we understand you think the existing system your trusted govenment set up the VA is a model of success and that is what you want. 

yep you are,a real deep thinker .I hope you get what you want then get a serous condition and then get to try it out