Check your account email address ×

Gotta love it

A highly conceited, narcissist bragging up his home values, schooling, smarts, property values, wives.....

to a bunch of cheeering and supporting dumb fuck rednecks, many of whom have none of that, never will, and up until recently, despised these “elites”.

its like nazi Germany all over again, right before our eyes 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

A highly conceited, narcissist bragging up his home values, schooling, smarts, property values, wives.....

to a bunch of cheeering and supporting dumb fuck rednecks, many of whom have none of that, never will, and up until recently, despised these “elites”.

Its pathetic

Funny...i didnt see it like that at all...if anything he was inspiring...

Unlike the liberals who want to keep you down.

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Funny...i didnt see it like that at all...if anything he was inspiring...

Unlike the liberals who want to keep you down.

You gotta be fucking kidding

Just now, f7ben said:

You gotta be fucking kidding

Not at all....you could be like a liberal and think everyones fucking you... and your life is awful...or the skies the limit.

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Not at all....you could be like a liberal and think everyones fucking you... and your life is awful...or the skies the limit.

You really are a fucking moron

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Dude you spent 2+ yrs crying...you are still crying...you make my case simple

And you about 8+ years, over a former SOS and her emails, not even associated with Canada. Speaking of simple. 

• Like 1

And you about 8+ years, over a former SOS and her emails, not even associated with Canada. Speaking of simple. 

8yrs?

Poor slinger....i feel your frustration....actually no i dont...im not that simple.

:lol:

Just now, STUMPY said:

8yrs?

Poor slinger....i feel your frustration....actually no i dont...im not that simple.

I’m certain you’ve been crying about a lot of less important things, longer, concerning Obama as well. Like golfing, commenting about Trayvon when asked, the beer summit...now look at ya, simpleton

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m certain you’ve been crying about a lot of less important things, longer, concerning Obama as well. Like golfing, commenting about Trayvon when asked, the beer summit...now look at ya, simpleton

You were certain about collusion too.

Oops

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Calling fellow Americans "red necks" becuase they don't subscribe to your politics is disgraceful. Grand Rapids Michigan isn't the home of a bunch of "red necks" as you labeled them. Also, the people in that community love America and want what's best for the country. While Trump is a narcissist that doesn't mean people shouldn't support trying to fix the country.  

• Like 1

"I'm the smartest , best educated man in politics. I went to the best schools , I have the best house and the best family and the most beautiful wife and amazing properties. Best of all....IM THE PRESIDENT!!!"

Dumb Dave - That's not bragging ....its an uplifting speech derp derp derp

What a fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"I'm the smartest , best educated man in politics. I went to the best schools , I have the best house and the best family and the most beautiful wife and amazing properties. Best of all....IM THE PRESIDENT!!!"

Dumb Dave - That's not bragging ....its an uplifting speech derp derp derp

What a fucking moron

It really is stunning just how stupid he is.