Check your account email address ×

Trump Admin Gives OK to Sell Nuclear Tech to Saudis

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm no expert by any means - but tell the class how well they are going to be making weapons grade when the controllers & centrifuges are out of commission :snack:

Great we put them out of commission after they have produced enough materials.  Sounds like a plan to me. 

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Like clockwork - Snacks comes in with nothing useful to add to the debate - yet runs his cock holster :lol:

I added a lot of useful info but it’s wasted on morons like you and that dolt Dumb Dave who I see  just chimed in. That dumbshit has zero clue about anything in the Middle East which makes him the perfect partner for you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

ISIS isn't a country Einstein.

My thought was if "we" did it - maybe we could protect that they don't build weapons out of it.

As far as muslims - I would have made a parking lot of mecca & medinah after 9/11. Would have also leveled Iran's nukes as well.

OK then Iran.   Should we sell weapons to Iran?  Personally I don't think we should be selling them warplanes, guns, ammo......not a fucking thing weapon wise.

SA is a time-bomb waiting to happen and become another Theocracy that hates anything to do with western civilization.   Simply put I don't trust Muslims.  The faith is the scourge of mankind and in many places is devolving.  

Hopefully we got built in self destruct mechanisms into every plane we've sold to them.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are lot of dumbfucks in southern Michigan...holy fuck! :lol:

Well it's basically northern ohio ....so....yah

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Great we put them out of commission after they have produced enough materials.  Sounds like a plan to me. 

Or they buy from China & go unchecked :dunno:

But maybe China wouldn't sell to them - since they hate the mohammedans :dunno:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I added a lot of useful info but it’s wasted on morons like you and that dolt Dumb Dave who I see  just chimed in. That dumbshit has zero clue about anything in the Middle East which makes him the perfect partner for you. 

Waaa Waaa

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OK then Iran.   Should we sell weapons to Iran?  Personally I don't think we should be selling them warplanes, guns, ammo......not a fucking thing weapon wise.

SA is a time-bomb waiting to happen and become another Theocracy that hates anything to do with western civilization.   Simply put I don't trust Muslims.  The faith is the scourge of mankind.  

Agreed on bold.

I don't trust muslims either. Evil cult IMO ...

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp.....if we shut down their nuclear reactor with our super spy techniques then where will they get nuclear fuel from....deepyderp derp

Go lay down fool ...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Or they buy from China & go unchecked :dunno:

But maybe China wouldn't sell to them - since they hate the mohammedans :dunno:

Waaa Waaa

Agreed on bold.

I don't trust muslims either. Evil cult IMO ...

Go lay down fool ...

Checked, unchecked........Can't put this any more simple.   I don't trust the Islamic religion and SA is and has always been one step away from becoming another Iran.  If and when SA becomes a full fledged Theocracy the ME will explode.  Honestly one of the main reasons why I think it hasn't is because any attacks from SA on Israel and Israel will turn Mecca into glass.  Not really sure Islam can survive that mentally.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Checked, unchecked........Can't put this any more simple.   I don't trust the Islamic religion and SA is and has always been one step away from becoming another Iran.  If and when SA becomes a full fledged Theocracy the ME will explode.  Honestly one of the main reasons why I think it hasn't is because any attacks from SA on Israel and Israel will turn Mecca into glass.  Not really sure Islam can survive that mentally.  

I agree with you on all. I was trying to think of the logic behind why Trump & team would do it. That's all I could come up with - besides the money aspect, which wouldn't make sense IMO.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol look at you flail around now that everyone is calling you a fucking moron... derp derp derp. 

Everyone ... lmao. Let's see now:

- A liberal hippie

- drunken Ben

- and flaky Snacks

- Hightower is debating intelligently stating his opposing viewpoint

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And you dumb ass republicans got all hot over the fake Clinton sale of uranium to Iran.

REMEMBER WHO THE SAUDIS ARE

FUCK TRUMP.

Trump Admin Gives OK to Sell Nuclear Tech to Saudis

Source: The Daily Beast

Want to help the erratic, murderous Saudi regime develop nuclear technology? That's okay with the Department of Energy. 

Erin Banco 
03.27.19 12:51 PM ET 

The U.S. Department of Energy has approved six authorizations for U.S. companies seeking to conduct nuclear related work in Saudi Arabia, according to two sources with knowledge of those approvals. 

Federal law stipulates that companies obtain clearance from the U.S. government for exporting nuclear technology to or engaging in the production or development of special nuclear material in Saudi Arabia. 

The authorizations—known as Part 810s, referring to a clause in federal regulations —allow U.S. companies to divulge specific details about plans for working in Saudi Arabia and certain information about the nuclear technology. For example, a company would need a Part 810 to transfer physical documents, electronic media or the “transfer of knowledge and expertise” to Saudi Arabia, according to the Department of Energy. 

It’s been unclear to what extent the U.S. government, and U.S. companies, have communicated with Riyadh about nuclear energy, especially in the wake of the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and amid claims by Democrats on the Hill that individuals in the national security community attempted to discuss a nuclear deal with Riyadh without going through the proper regulatory approval process. 

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-companies-granted-authorizations-for-nuclear-work-in-saudi?ref=home

But Trump did it so it's ok.  Even though 16 out of 20 9/11 hijackers were Saudi. So was Bin Laden, The Saudi's beheaded more people than ISIS and they bank roll the most radical form of Islam.  

Great job Trumpsters. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

But Trump did it so it's ok.  Even though 16 out of 20 9/11 hijackers were Saudi. So was Bin Laden, The Saudi's beheaded more people than ISIS and they bank roll the most radical form of Islam.  

Great job Trumpsters. 

You fucking retard there is like one person defending this.  :lol:  

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So what did you do while in Iraq XLT?

The marine that I work with that was in Afghan & Iraq - can't stand the mooslims after being over there.

Why such a difference of opinion?

Airborne Infantry. Did Iraq and Afghanistan... Saw more combat than most. Had plenty of friends get maimed or killed. If anyone should hate anyone, it should be me. But you know what Fordy? I understand that the action of a few don’t apply to the whole. If I was some hill-jack fucktard like you with zero common sense and all bluster, I’d hate them too. 

Probably because he has the IQ of a potato and doesn’t understand the geopolitical fucking mess we’ve created and fed. He is a Marine, so that’s most likely the case. Plus he’s a leg, so automatically he sucks. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey now - I'm not defending, I'm stating a possible angle of why they are justifying & doing it.

You’re defending it because you’re a good little minion who does as Daddy’s Trump says. You have zero original thought and probably a 73 IQ on a good day. 

• Like 1