Check your account email address ×

Trump Admin Gives OK to Sell Nuclear Tech to Saudis

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I’m cool with selling them reactors for electricity to get them off carbon fuels.  If we don’t sell them nuke electricity Russia, China, India and which ever other countries that generate electricity with nuke generators

Makes sense :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I’m cool with selling them reactors for electricity to get them off carbon fuels.  If we don’t sell them nuke electricity Russia, China, India and which ever other countries that generate electricity with nuke generators

Fuck that.   You don't hand terrorists fuel to make Nukes.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If we dont give the terrorists nukes then someone else will derp derp derp

Fucking moron

Think a little deeper into it you imbecile. Could put backdoor access into them to shut them down, if they try to enrich the fuel.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Think a little deeper into it you imbecile. Could put backdoor access into them to shut them down, if they try to enrich the fuel.

Lol oh yeah, and little drones to fly the nuclear material away too if they don’t play nice?! Dumb as fuck. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol oh yeah, and little drones to fly the nuclear material away too if they don’t play nice?! Dumb as fuck. 

Fuck me to death.....its too much. I cant take the level of stupid here anymore

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck me to death.....its too much. I cant take the level of stupid here anymore

You going to blubber like a woman now too :lol:

The nuclear genie is out of the bottle. The Swiss retards let Pakistan steal their stuff way back - Clinton give it to NK - which then sold it to Iran.

I would think Trump has something going on with this deal - as it is clear he doesn't like mooslims

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If the reactor isn't working - where does the fuel come from idiot?

Bahahahahahaha!!! 

Here, since I passed third grade science, let me explain it in 73er for you... Nuclear fuel rods go in a reactor. They are made of nuclear material. The reactor doesn’t magically make nuclear material... It harnesses that material. So if you “shut it down” the fucking fuel rods are still there. 

I love when morons call people idiots...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahahaha!!! 

Here, since I passed third grade science, let me explain it in 73er for you... Nuclear fuel rods go in a reactor. They are made of nuclear material. The reactor doesn’t magically make nuclear material... It harnesses that material. So if you “shut it down” the fucking fuel rods are still there. 

Near bomb making material goes in.   Bomb making material comes out as waste.

Never in my life would I agree to giving Muslims ANY type of nuclear material.   If not a nuclear/atomic weapon then at minimum you are giving them dirty bomb materials.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never in my life would I agree to giving Muslims ANY type of nuclear material.   If not a nuclear/atomic weapon then at minimum you are giving them dirty bomb materials.

Yup. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahahaha!!! 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Would it be better if China sold them it?

Didn't Clinton also get China going on the nuclear front also btw?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love the fact that Fordy thinks a nuclear power plant makes nuclear materials. “Through science and shit, also called fake news, a nuclear power plant makes plutonium! We can just shut that down and waa-laa, no more nuclear shit!!!

Stuxnet targets SCADA systems and is believed to be responsible for causing substantial damage to Iran's nuclear program. ... Targeting industrial control systems, the worm infected over 200,000 computers and caused 1,000 machines to physically degrade

Look at the hippie all giddy & flipping his long greasy hair around...!

Woops - better read up on Stuxnet son. Those damn Jews anyway...!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you aren’t going to address the fact you don’t know how nuclear power works, yet you want to call people idiots? Noted. Dumb fuck. 

I'm no expert by any means - but tell the class how well they are going to be making weapons grade when the controllers & centrifuges are out of commission :snack:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm no expert by any means - but tell the class how well they are going to be making weapons grade when the controllers & centrifuges are out of commission :snack:

Tell the class why the fuck it matters if the make a 1000 kt nuke or a dirty bomb and destroy a city for 1000 years? Dumb fuck. 

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Would it be better if China sold them it?

Didn't Clinton also get China going on the nuclear front also btw?

Look at the hippie all giddy & flipping his long greasy hair around...!

Woops - better read up on Stuxnet son. Those damn Jews anyway...!

Should we arm ISIS just so Russia or China don't?

There is no "better" when it comes to providing Muslim's nuclear materials.   We can't stop others from doing it doesn't mean we should do it ourselves.  I don't care what protections we think we can build in.

SA is always one small step away from becoming another Iran.   No fucking way we should do this.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Now you get desperate & go dirty bomb :lol:

Desperate? If you crush their nuclear facility and they want to strike back, they dump a dirty bomb from the fuel rods. That’s their option. Are you fucking ritarded??? Aren’t you done being khasoggi’d here yet? Maybe head back to TBP and get someone as dumb as Dripper to hop on your team because no one is coming to your defense here... Ask yourself why... derp derp derp.

Just now, Highmark said:

Should we arm ISIS just so Russia or China don't?

There is no "better" when it comes to providing Muslim's nuclear materials.   We can't stop others from doing it doesn't mean we should do it ourselves.  I don't care what protections we think we can build in.

ISIS isn't a country Einstein.

My thought was if "we" did it - maybe we could protect that they don't build weapons out of it.

As far as muslims - I would have made a parking lot of mecca & medinah after 9/11. Would have also leveled Iran's nukes as well.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Desperate? If you crush their nuclear facility and they want to strike back, they dump a dirty bomb from the fuel rods. That’s their option. Are you fucking ritarded??? Aren’t you done being khasoggi’d here yet? Maybe head back to TBP and get someone as dumb as Dripper to hop on your team because no one is coming to your defense here... Ask yourself why... derp derp derp.

How are they going to dump it dummy?

I was trying to have a honest debate. You're still all butthurt after you got demolished in the last debate & come swinging for the fences right off the bat. You look like a fool again - now you are flailing :lol:

I don't need any one to come to my defense hippie boy.

Rather than simply infect a system and destroy everything it touches, Stuxnet is far more sophisticated than that, and far more effective as well.

The worm is smart and adaptable. When it enters a new system, it remains dormant and learns the security system of the computer. Once it can operate without raising alarm, it then seeks out very specific targets and begins to attack certain systems. Rather than simply destroy its targets, it does something far more effective—it misleads them.

In a nuclear enrichment program, a centrifuge is a fundamental tool needed to refine the uranium. Each centrifuge built follows the same basic mechanics, but the German manufacturer Siemens offers what many consider to be the best in the industry. Stuxnet sought out the Siemens controllers and took command of the way the centrifuge spins. But rather than simply forcing the machines to spin until they destroyed themselves—which the worm was more than capable of doing—Stuxnet made subtle, and far more devious changes to the machines.

When a uranium sample was inserted into a Stuxnet-infected centrifuge for refinement, the virus would command the machine to spin faster than it was designed for, then suddenly stop. The results were thousands of machines that wore out years ahead of schedule, and more importantly, ruined samples. But the real trick of the virus was that while it was sabotaging the machinery, it would falsify the readings and make it appear as if everything was operating within the expected parameters.

Read up hooknose Ben & the trust fund hippie ...