Check your account email address ×

Prosecutors drop all charges against Smollet.

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

What do Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have to say about all this?

Jessie is in on it. The twerp did his community service at Rainbow Push head quarters. My SIL works on the Empires set. He said Jussie is on the set everyday and this entire thing is being written into next season. He never got fired, and they say the whole thing is boosting the shows ratings . Fuck Hollywood........

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you obviously don't know who the mayor is  :lol:

Oh we all know who the mayor is, and he just broke ranks with your hero’s.  Huh.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well the city of Shitcago just declared war on Trump supporters real or fake.

Now simply be a minority, homosexual or whatever and just claim you were beat up by so called Trump supporters.  The media will run with your story and you will face zero consequences if you made it up.  

Odd way to look at it imo, but dead on correct.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

If you are going to bring federal investigators into local police departments to look at racism then you should bring in federal investigators to look into this.  The Chicago Police union is asking for that exact thing.

Good.  I doubt very much this is over.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh we all know who the mayor is, and he just broke ranks with your hero’s.  Huh.

And that says alot about this whole thing.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But I thought he was a obama loyalist? An enemy against humanity? Lmao

od course thing stinks to high heaven. Whoever decided this, with the country the way it is now, ought to be taken out back and shot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

od course thing stinks to high heaven. Whoever decided this, with the country the way it is now, ought to be taken out back and shot.

He wasn't going to throw the locals under the bus. Didn't give a fuck about Statey's though. He knows where his bread is buttered.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree,  they could of gave him a sweet plea deal with a bunch of community service.  I think people would of rolled their eyes and said another Hollywood wood guy getting off light.  This is just a slap in the face to everyone, especially real victims.  Going to cause a lot of unnecessary unrest. 

as everyone knows oblama could not help but put the word out to get this done after trump was vindicated.black cocksuckers lives matter can not wait for lemons take oh shit that will be better than trumps can you say RETRACTION

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree,  they could of gave him a sweet plea deal with a bunch of community service.  I think people would of rolled their eyes and said another Hollywood wood guy getting off light.  This is just a slap in the face to everyone, especially real victims.  Going to cause a lot of unnecessary unrest. 

I was just going to type that. Community service and a hefty fine, minimum. But, I feel this guy is going to suffer some other punishments from this. His acting career will likely be over for a long while, he’ll likey get beat up for real a few times, and he will be chastised for a long while. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, anorkist said:

as everyone knows oblama could not help but put the word out to get this done after trump was vindicated.black cocksuckers lives matter can not wait for lemons take oh shit that will be better than trumps can you say RETRACTION

Yup, definitely took someone with a lot of pull to get this done.  Timing is very questionable too. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I was just going to type that. Community service and a hefty fine, minimum. But, I feel this guy is going to suffer some other punishments from this. His acting career will likely be over for a long while, he’ll likey get beat up for real a few times, and he will be chastised for a long while

Like you will!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was just going to type that. Community service and a hefty fine, minimum. But, I feel this guy is going to suffer some other punishments from this. His acting career will likely be over for a long while, he’ll likey get beat up for real a few times, and he will be chastised for a long while. 

With all charges dropped, they could be opening their  selves  up to a huge lawsuit if they e throw him off show.  

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

With all charges dropped, they could be opening their  selves  up to a huge lawsuit if they e throw him off show.  

Read my post. He never got fired and has been on the set the whole time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

He was taken out of this seasons last 2 shows.

He is still on the set getting paid. My SIL works on the set.  My son was there last week and also saw him coming out of his trailer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Read my post. He never got fired and has been on the set the whole time.

Turned out to be a good call . I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if lawyers told them to hold off on any action until he was convicted of a crime. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Turned out to be a good call . I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if lawyers told them to hold off on any action until he was convicted of a crime. 

They are putting the the story into next season.