Check your account email address ×

Question

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just admit you were dead ass wrong about Trump and all this collusion bullshit.....mmmmk?

I posted one time just stir  up you Trump snowflakes, and that was just the before the report came out.  I posted many times why people wasted so much time debating this to just wait for the report.

I also answered snakes question, and said Trump was right.

Did Manafort, Trumps son, and SIL,  have meeting in Trump tower and lie about the purpose of the meeting? A simple yes or no......mmmmk?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I posted one time just stir  up you Trump snowflakes, and that was just the before the report came out.  I posted many times why people wasted so much time debating this to just wait for the report.

I also answered snakes question, and said Trump was right.

Did Manafort, Trumps son, and SIL,  have meeting in Trump tower and lie about the purpose of the meeting? A simple yes or no......mmmmk?

Snowflakes?   We have listened to you clowns for two years paint a picture that was patently false.   Your question was framed in a manner that does not deserve an answer. There were no crimes committed. Your are still hanging onto this notion that political operatives never meet with foreign contacts, which is so ridiculous that it doesn’t merit a discussion.   Both sides have done that and they have done that for years.  Remember Teddy Kennedy?  Far worse.  To try and hold Trump accountable all of the sudden is nonsense. I would love to hear your excuses about the uranium sale. And I would love to hear your excuses about how collusion is different than treason. It’s fucking word play of the worst order, yet you guys wrap your lips around it like it was your job.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Snowflakes?   We have listened to you clowns for two years paint a picture that was patently false.   Your question was framed in a manner that does not deserve an answer. There were no crimes committed. Your are still hanging onto this notion that political operatives never meet with foreign contacts, which is so ridiculous that it doesn’t merit a discussion.   Both sides have done that and they have done that for years.  Remember Teddy Kennedy?  Far worse.  To try and hold Trump accountable all of the sudden is nonsense. I would love to hear your excuses about the uranium sale. And I would love to hear your excuses about how collusion is different than treason. It’s fucking word play of the worst order, yet you guys wrap your lips around it like it was your job.

You didn't here shit from me about this. The only time I posted was the other day and that was about the Trump tower meeting, the one you don't have the balls to answer the question, did they lie about the purpose.  So I'll answer for you, yes they did lie. 

As far as uranium one, I really didn't follow it all that closely. From what I remember a Canadian company sold its ownership of the mine to Russia, and every US agency that needed to signed off on it .  The Clintons got money from wealthy Russians for the foundation and speaking fees.

If this was illegal, by all means Trump's DOJ should go after them.

Just now, 1jkw said:

You didn't here shit from me about this. The only time I posted was the other day and that was about the Trump tower meeting, the one you don't have the balls to answer the question, did they lie about the purpose.  So I'll answer for you, yes they did lie. 

As far as uranium one, I really didn't follow it all that closely. From what I remember a Canadian company sold its ownership of the mine to Russia, and every US agency that needed to signed off on it .  The Clintons got money from wealthy Russians for the foundation and speaking fees.

If this was illegal, by all means Trump's DOJ should go after them.

Well if you had followed the issue maybe you would be a little bit more informed about why Trump was getting framed for Russian collusion.  Stay tuned, maybe the guilty parties will finally get charged, and you will see that you’ve been on the wrong side of this the whole time.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well if you had followed the issue maybe you would be a little bit more informed about why Trump was getting framed for Russian collusion.  Stay tuned, maybe the guilty parties will finally get charged, and you will see that you’ve been on the wrong side of this the whole time.

So lying about the purpose of the meeting is OK with you?

And if there are guilty parties, I hope they do get charged, as they broke the law and deserve to be punished.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So lying about the purpose of the meeting is OK with you?

And if there are guilty parties, I hope they do get charged, as they broke the law and deserve to be punished.

Who lied to who about the purpose of this meeting?  Tell us your theory. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Who lied to who about the purpose of this meeting?  Tell us your theory. 

It was Jared and JR. they stated it was about adoption,  and later Jared changed his statement, they were there to get dirt on Hillary.    Not my theory, Google it yourself, probably only a million searches on the subject. Like I said I paid little attention to this whole shit show but this was in the news and the internet constantly.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was Jared and JR. they stated it was about adoption,  and later Jared changed his statement, they were there to get dirt on Hillary.    Not my theory, Google it yourself, probably only a million searches on the subject. Like I said I paid little attention to this whole shit show but this was in the news and the internet constantly.

you're talking to some uninformed bozos. everyone who paid attention knows they got busted lying about the trump tower meeting. skidmark, snake and tom STILL believe the russians were there to sneak talk about adoptions into the meeting, rather than hillary dirt. :lol:

why would they have to be sneaky about it? why would they have to lie about it? i'm sure the trump admin would have glady discussed this and there was no reason to bait them with hillary dirt.

:lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're talking to some uninformed bozos. everyone who paid attention knows they got busted lying about the trump tower meeting. skidmark, snake and tom STILL believe the russians were there to sneak talk about adoptions into the meeting, rather than hillary dirt. :lol:

why would they have to be sneaky about it? why would they have to lie about it? i'm sure the trump admin would have glady discussed this and there was no reason to bait them with hillary dirt.

:lmao:

I know they got busted on it, doesn't mean that whatever else they were doing was illegal.  Still innocent until proven guilty. 

I asked Woolie if he was ok with the fact they lied about the purpose of the meeting, of course  I got no answer.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I know they got busted on it, doesn't mean that whatever else they were doing was illegal.  Still innocent until proven guilty. 

I asked Woolie if he was ok with the fact they lied about the purpose of the meeting, of course  I got no answer.

again, i agree. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you though? You seem to be trying your hardest to breathe life I to this. 

you still confused with my thoughts? damn dude. i completely agree that mueller must not have found enough evidence to bring a collusion charge. what i don't buy, however, is the idea that the trump admin did absolutely nothing with russian operatives to help him with the election. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you still confused with my thoughts? damn dude. i completely agree that mueller must not have found enough evidence to bring a collusion charge. what i don't buy, however, is the idea that the trump admin did absolutely nothing with russian operatives to help him with the election. 

That's called collusion.

He was completely exonerated of the charge yesterday.

Where the fuck you been?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Uh... That would be collusion... They just determined that didn’t happen. If there was evidence, it would have been worded the same way obstruction was worded, would it not? That there was evidence either way. It was unequivocal. The end. That’s it. If there was evidence that JR. lied, that would have been in the synopsis. You’re letting your hate of Trump cloud easy deduction here. 

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uh... That would be collusion... They just determined that didn’t happen. If there was evidence, it would have been worded the same way obstruction was worded, would it not? That there was evidence either way. It was unequivocal. The end. That’s it. If there was evidence that JR. lied, that would have been in the synopsis. You’re letting your hate of Trump cloud easy deduction here. 

omg dude. hillary dirt could have been handed from the russian lawyer, to trump jr and that's all that happened. that does not meet the legal collusion definition, with the russian gov directly. there is actually a pretty good chance that even happened, as the e-mails stated they were coming with hillary dirt.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg dude. hillary dirt could have been handed from the russian lawyer, to trump jr and that's all that happened. that does not meet the legal collusion definition, with the russian gov directly. there is actually a pretty good chance that even happened, as the e-mails stated they were coming with hillary dirt.

Why.

Meet.

With.

Fusion.

GPS.

Before.

And.

After.

the.

Meeting.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because

she 

was 

in

nyc

about 

another 

topic.

this 

doesn't 

prove

jack

shit 

about

the 

trump

tower

meeting

With GPS. Ironically, and just out of the blue.... GPS.

Funny how those dot connecting abilities only seem to work in your favor... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Funny how those dot connecting abilities only seem to work in your favor... :lol:

He is such a 2 but hack that got played for an utter fool by his party and his media sources..This is what happens when you are incapable of thinking for yourself.. Fucking hilarious this can happen to an "adult"

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

that was already explained, and even the trumps and his lawyers gave up on that debunked crap. get with the times dude. 

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes.

When he said over 100 times Mexico will pay for the wall, was he telling the truth?

Were you telling the truth when you said you DIDN'T suck dick????

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Were you telling the truth when you said you DIDN'T suck dick????

Of course, I always tell the truth, I don't lie like you and your but buddy, man on man oral. I know you say you don't suck dick, but you damn sure put lots of them in your mouth, ass and mangina.