Check your account email address ×

Heh

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Can't wait until the Democrat debate.  :lol:

They will be the most scripted events in the history of television.  Every candidate will know the questions, who will be asked the questions and have the canned answers ready.  You know, “for the good of the whole party”.

They’ll still fuck it up and Fox is going to have an absolute field day with sound bites.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Debate?   
I hate Trump and free college.

I hate Trump ....Free college and I will raise you free rent!

I hate Trump even more ....Free college, rent, and white people hair for everyone!  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

No, I won't be around to shove the truth down your throat. I will let you nibble on it all day.

i was going to make a suggestion. dust off your plastic patriot card that expired in 2017 and go find some graves of veterans who died in wars. explain to them why you love a potus who smeared one of their fellow POW comrades while you said nothing. explain why you love a potus who got out of going to war with a lame bone spur excuse. saying "do you think i'm stupid" when asked about going. explain why you love a potus who sides with putin, who meddled in our election, who helped their puppet win it, and took his word over our own intel agencies.

i remember very well you crying and leaving the original CE site in full blown anger, when some of us chastised general petraus. we shouldn't be chastising generals!!!!! 

now take a long look in the mirror bud. i knew you were a fake, plastic patriot card wearing cunt then, and you've done nothing but prove it since.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slingers mental breakdown available for all to view in every thread again today. 

This is fun. 

He does have a point about Moe and the military though.

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slingers mental breakdown available for all to view in every thread again today. 

This is fun. 

And lots not forget bi polar jim and Wolfies bet...

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, STUMP said:

And lots not forget bi polar jim and Wolfies bet...

I haven’t forgotten anything but thank god the Forum Hall Monitor is on top of it! Glad you’re finally home...the air smells better here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did dumb as a stump post from an airplane yesterday?

:lmao:

Inspector simple minded slinger to the rescue!

Fuck youre a complete idiot.

This forum thanks you!

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he mentioned something about logging in costing him alot. so i'm assuming he was on a plane 

I dont why im bothering explaining it to you...but my verizon hotspot was getting throttled....i wasnt going to add more time to it....so i logged on thru my cdn supplier....it was worth it though to see you get pounded and make the fool of yourself from the few things i read.

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

I dont why im bothering explaining it to you...but my verizon hotspot was getting throttled....i wasnt going to add more time to it....so i logged on thru my cdn supplier....it was worth it though to see you get pounded and make the fool of yourself from the few things i read.

Ah so weren’t addicted to the place and went above and beyond the norm and even pay extra to log in. Sorry for the confusion

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ah so weren’t addicted to the place and went above and beyond the norm and even pay extra to log in. Sorry for the confusion

I love this place.

Where else can i see someone like you make a complete ass out of themselves....

Again keep being you.

:lol2:

• Haha 1