Check your account email address ×

VP debate

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I watched for five minutes and shut it off when it became clear the Tim Kaine is Snowriders twin brother. 

I blocked that idiot three weeks ago and it's made my FS experience 1000 times better. I figure I will listen to the pundits weigh in after. No need to be irritated for 90 minutes by a shit for brains moron. 

:lol: 

I thought Trump didn't exactly do all that good against Hillary. Not that Hillary did all that well either, though.

But I do agree, Kaine is getting crushed. But then again, Ive only watched about 20 mins of it. Done with that shit already. Pence wins handily. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I watched for five minutes and shut it off when it became clear the Tim Kaine is Snowriders twin brother. 

I blocked that idiot three weeks ago and it's made my FS experience 1000 times better. I figure I will listen to the pundits weigh in after. No need to be irritated for 90 minutes by a shit for brains moron. 

x's 2    It's clear Kaine is a massive douchenozzle.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fuck me Kaine has nothing but DemonCUNT Trump bashing talking point which are all Bullfuckingshit :lol: 

He's spot in with Dump.  The quotes are there to prive it.  Now STFU and worry about :canadaflag::lol::bc: 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's spot in with Dump.  The quotes are there to prive it.  Now STFU and worry about :canadaflag::lol::bc: 

If you are into Bullfuckingshit and shit taken out of context yah. :guzzle:  

Kaine came off as rude especially in the beginning, Pense  stayed calm but also wasn't able to address or answer how he could support some of the things Trump said, I don't think it really changed anyone's mind.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Kaine is a cunty middle school girl that couldn't stop interrupting....fucking dude is just weird.

he acts and talks like a flaming faggot 

Edited by Legend