Check your account email address ×

Fish

Just now, Mainecat said:

The report was released?

Yes, we all know very well what you whole little shitty party's plan is.  It's no big deal.  Liars and cheats are easy to figure out and predict.

Why do I feel I should copy this statement for pasting because this type of post by you fools will be all over this place today?  Yeahhh...  

:lol2:

Just now, Highmark said:

Trump had Barr stopped Mueller. :lmao:

That's the new narrative. 

Oh....among many that are so transparent.  "Why is it not released yet? Why the redactions?  TRUMP GOT TO READ IF FIRST!!!"  Total joke.

Hell, Cnn and MSNBC are working doubly hard to make sure everyone has their talking points!  

It's glorious.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....among many that are so transparent.  "Why is it not released yet? Why the redactions?  TRUMP GOT TO READ IF FIRST!!!"  Total joke.

Hell, Cnn and MSNBC are working doubly hard to make sure everyone has their talking points!  

It's glorious.  :lol: 

Kind of reminds me of election night.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Kind of reminds me of election night.  

Everything has been an extension of that.  Part of this nation (and the world's society) is just so weak..and so stupid.  How do people want to be a part of this?  "Misery loves company" has to be the most poignant phrase ever uttered.

This just never gets old:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Whats sad is people like MC and others actually want Trump to be guilty regardless.   Their hatred of him overrides everything else.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whats sad is people like MC and others actually want Trump to be guilty regardless.   Their hatred of him overrides everything else.  

The emotion of hate is what drives the liberal movement.  That's blatantly clear.