Check your account email address ×

This video shows what every Democrat on this site would say and then do

:lol:jtzstain, how do you get fooled so easily with this BS?

most dems would respond like I would. “Having a refugee living in my house would create many problems. However, I feel bad for these refugees and don’t mind supporting them financially, to help them make better lives for themselves”.

now, since you seem to love these dumb analogies, I expect you to go to your local abortion provider and start convincing mothers not to go through with it, and start taking in babies at your house.

dumb fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:jtzstain, how do you get fooled so easily with this BS?

most dems would respond like I would. “Having a refugee living in my house would create many problems. However, I feel bad for these refugees and don’t mind supporting them financially, to help them make better lives for themselves”.

now, since you seem to love these dumb analogies, I expect you to go to your local abortion provider and start convincing mothers not to go through with it, and start taking in babies at your house.

dumb fuck

Would you then reach for your checkbook? Or do you mean you don't mind supporting them with taxpayer money?

54 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Would you then reach for your checkbook? Or do you mean you don't mind supporting them with taxpayer money?

depends on several things. like if i knew for sure it wasn't a scam, and was needed badly. is this another one of those "equivalencies" you clowns think you're so good at? being OK with some of my taxes going to help these people is the same as whiny bitches that don't? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

depends on several things. like if i knew for sure it wasn't a scam, and was needed badly. is this another one of those "equivalencies" you clowns think you're so good at? being OK with some of my taxes going to help these people is the same as whiny bitches that don't? 

No , its easy to spend other peoples money. Was a simple question. Would you spend your own . Proven that it's not a scam.