Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Tax Cut Won’t Power the Growth He Predicts, Officials Concede

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Actually the dems. did win in a very big way, compare to other midterms, it ranks pretty high.

Yes he has made polluting air and water easier no doubt, he also is trying to make another financial collapse much easier. But don't worry when the water and the air need cleaning up the taxpayers will take care of it, when the banks fail taxpayers will take care of that too.

While I personally can't fault him for the tariffs, because I thought it was a good idea, hardly any top economists believe in tariffs as a remedy.  So far they have actually cost us, if they end up being a boom for the US in the future remains unknown , I hope they will but as of right now they have hurt us, and the trade deficit is higher with China than it was in the previous 8 years. 

Nope. Historically speaking and by their own admittance, they did poorly compared to what they thought they would.  Air and water.....oh yes, we’re all fucked now!!!  Give me a god damn break with that bunch of Paris accord nonsense. There’s no way these tariffs will hurt us in the end.  China has to be put on notice with their fuckery and its clear we are hurting them.  Well, not clear to CNN I’m sure.  

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Actually the dems. did win in a very big way, compare to other midterms, it ranks pretty high.

Yes he has made polluting air and water easier no doubt, he also is trying to make another financial collapse much easier. But don't worry when the water and the air need cleaning up the taxpayers will take care of it, when the banks fail taxpayers will take care of that too.

While I personally can't fault him for the tariffs, because I thought it was a good idea, hardly any top economists believe in tariffs as a remedy.  So far they have actually cost us, if they end up being a boom for the US in the future remains unknown , I hope they will but as of right now they have hurt us, and the trade deficit is higher with China than it was in the previous 8 years. 

Zammy lives in another dimension where he is smart and 2+2=6. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zammy lives in another dimension where he is smart and 2+2=6. 

Yes.  Of the two of us......

Liberaltarian Contrarians for the win!!!!!!

”Bootlicking neocons!!”

You guys sound like serious fucking morons.  :lol:

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Don't know what you think changed, all I see is the same old shit, just a loud mouth asshole shouting one thing and quietly doing another.

That's our president.

I love hearing his bullshit about he wants the Mueller report to go public, of course if it exonerates it will...but if it doesn't he will fight tooth and nail to keep it locked up.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's our president.

I love hearing his bullshit about he wants the Mueller report to go public, of course if it exonerates it will...but if it doesn't he will fight tooth and nail to keep it locked up.

The only believable report would be one that was not redacted, and that won't happen.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's our president.

There is absolutely zero chance your pathetic little party will accept anything less than you’ve already determined.  Zero chance.  You will be screaming that Trump won the election through Putin with KALLLOOSSION until death.  Period...and that’s all there is to it.

677D57DC-2194-42B2-8A6E-F4EEF967FA82.png

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope. Historically speaking and by their own admittance, they did poorly compared to what they thought they would.  Air and water.....oh yes, we’re all fucked now!!!  Give me a god damn break with that bunch of Paris accord nonsense. There’s no way these tariffs will hurt us in the end.  China has to be put on notice with their fuckery and its clear we are hurting them.  Well, not clear to CNN I’m sure.  

Bullshit, Trump said it wasn't a big win, no one else did.  Especially when you consider it was at a time when the economy was doing well.

I'm not talking about the Paris accord, I'm talking about right here in the USA, if you think lowering air and water standards aren't detrimental  you are, well really stupid. 

I don't argue one bit about China needing to be reeled in.  As of right now the trade deficit with them is higher than it ever was in the previous 8 years, and about the same as 2008.  Yes it has hurt them. But has it helped us?  No, it hasn't in fact it has hurt us.  The tariffs may pay off in the future and I hope they do, but as of right now they haven't.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Bullshit, Trump said it wasn't a big win, no one else did.  Especially when you consider it was at a time when the economy was doing well.

I'm not talking about the Paris accord, I'm talking about right here in the USA, if you think lowering air and water standards aren't detrimental  you are, well really stupid. 

I don't argue one bit about China needing to be reeled in.  As of right now the trade deficit with them is higher than it ever was in the previous 8 years, and about the same as 2008.  Yes it has hurt them. But has it helped us?  No, it hasn't in fact it has hurt us.  The tariffs may pay off in the future and I hope they do, but as of right now they haven't.

No, it really wasn’t a big win.  It was an expected win but fell short of anything spectacular.

Yes, I know what you are talking about. I used the Pars accord for an example of ridiculousness

China is going to try and wait us out.  They hope Dems will take over in 2020 then it’s back to laughter and fucking for them..Again, the only way this fails is if we cave....or Dems take over.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, it really wasn’t a big win.  It was an expected win but fell short of anything spectacular.

Yes, I know what you are talking about. I used the Pars accord for an example of ridiculousness

China is going to try and wait us out.  They hope Dems will take over in 2020 then it’s back to laughter and fucking for them..Again, the only way this fails is if we cave....or Dems take over.

It was a big and flipped long standing red state seats, to gain 40 seats in good economic times is quite a beat down. I know Trump said it was no big deal so that's what you believe,

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was a big and flipped long standing red state seats, to gain 40 seats in good economic times is quite a beat down. I know Trump said it was no big deal so that's what you believe,

Whatever you say.  Winning is what you make it these days on the left side of the isle but, from a historical standpoint...it was certainly no "beat down".  

This is just like the Obama QE argument with you...and the "30k to 1" kill ratio and the Supreme Court "Muslim Ban" debate and.....and .....

#winning!

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whatever you say.  Winning is what you make it these days on the left side of the isle but, from a historical standpoint...it was certainly no "beat down".  

This is just like the Obama QE argument with you...and the "30k to 1" kill ratio and the Supreme Court "Muslim Ban" debate and.....and .....

#winning!

The average loss for an unpopular president is 37, for a popular president 14. Get someone to do the math for you.  I'll help you a little, Trump lost more than the average unpopular president did, while the country was in good economic times.

Trump said he wanted a Muslim ban, had nothing to do with the supreme court, you can see him say it in the video.

You really have a hard time with reality, I posted a government report and you can't and you can't come to grips with it for some reason.

Trump claims isis has been defeated, they killed the last 8 to 10 thousand of them. If the US lost zero Troops in this operation, what is that ratio?

1+1= 2  is a fact, not winning just a fact.  No matter how many paragraphs of meaningless drivel you post it doesn't change facts or truth.

To save you sometime Obama lost way more seats than Trump, so you can be all giddy now, I know how sensitive you Trump snowflakes are. 

Edited by 1jkw

Just now, 1jkw said:

The average loss for an unpopular president is 37, for a popular president 14. Get someone to do the math for you.  I'll help you a little, Trump lost more than the average unpopular president did, while the country was in good economic times.

Trump said he wanted a Muslim ban, had nothing to do with the supreme court, you can see him say it in the video.

You really have a hard time with reality, I posted a government report and you can't and you can't come to grips with it for some reason.

Trump claims isis has been defeated, they killed the last 8 to 10 thousand of them. If the US lost zero Troops in this operation, what is that ratio?

1+1= 2  is a fact, not winning just a fact.  No matter how many paragraphs of meaningless drivel you post it doesn't change facts or truth.

To save you sometime Obama lost way more seats than Trump, so you can be all giddy now, I know how sensitive you Trump snowflake are. 

Holy shit.

Related image

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I know you got nothing.    I'd ask you to do better but I know you can't.

i could.  i just don't want to.  You bore me..and you've already been given your "strikes".

30,000:1 kill ratio was the most fun ever tho...so, for that, I thank you!   :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

i could.  i just don't want to.  You bore me..and you've already been given your "strikes".

30,000:1 kill ratio was the most fun ever tho...so, for that, I thank you!   :bc:

You always use that tired line of bullshit, and I should be honored that the dumbest guy on the site gives me strikes. Sweet fuck get over yourself, idiot.

Yes 30,000 to 1 is what the article stated sorry you are too stupid to understand it.  But carry on with your stupidity it's fun to watch.

Just now, 1jkw said:

You always use that tired line of bullshit, and I should be honored that the dumbest guy on the site gives me strikes. Sweet fuck get over yourself, idiot.

Yes 30,000 to 1 is what the article stated sorry you are too stupid to understand it.  But carry on with your stupidity it's fun to watch.

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

That's a better and smarter response than you could ever come up with on your own. Good for you, glad you got something you can hide your stupidity behind.