Check your account email address ×

Open Borders!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You have to be the dumbest self-proclaimed smart guy I’ve ever known. I’m surprised  you have an interjected the Joos into your little tantrum.  Senior fellow at the dip shit think tank.

Hes been trolling hard as of late....me thinks ballsack did a voodoo mind trick on him on their last sled trip while he was sleeping!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I personally think it's neat that the biggest, fullest honkied-up areas in Americas are full of the largest proponent of self prooclaimed racial activists.  It's just adorable.  Never been out of anywhere that wasn't loaded with lily whiteness yet, know what "racism" is all about.  :lol: 

I work with minorities, I rent to minorities, I’m around them every day of my life. I’m pretty comfortable in my opinions of which are the good ones and which ones are the bad ones. And there are definitely plenty of bad ones.   Come here legally and go through the process no proble.  Come here illegally all bets are off. End of story. Build the fucking wall. Put drones on It, lasers, I don’t give a fuck.  Protect our borders. It’s like half the country doesn’t understand what sovereignty means.

Just now, Anler said:

Dude I have posted about this maybe 100 times on the various sites over the years. You are just an angry prick. 

Yes we know youre afraid of joos.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Leave it to a librul to make light of the family unit that watches Fox News.

Related image

Fixed it for ya.  :lmao:

928445418_SRmagafamily.png.c95c59842b9bc4ecda0c351680f64936.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, STUMP said:

Hes been trolling hard as of late....me thinks ballsack did a voodoo mind trick on him on their last sled trip while he was sleeping!

You are hitching your wagon to him and I am the troll. Ok man :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I work with minorities, I rent to minorities, I’m around them every day of my life. I’m pretty comfortable in my opinions of which are the good ones and which ones are the bad ones. And there are definitely plenty of bad ones.   Come here legally and go through the process no proble.  Come here illegally all bets are off. End of story. Build the fucking wall. Put drones on It, lasers, I don’t give a fuck.  Protect our borders. It’s like half the country doesn’t understand what sovereignty means.

Pretty simple.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I have posted about this maybe 100 times on the various sites over the years. You are just an angry prick. 

I have a low tolerance for dumb people. Call it a weakness.  Take snacks for example.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have a low tolerance for dumb people. Call it a weakness.  Take snacks for example.

Just now, STUMP said:

Im not hitching to anyone.

Dumb and dumber ^^^^^

dumb and dumber harry dunne GIF

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right Mark....it’s easy to just walk around all day thinking everything Republican good and everything Democrat bad...doesn’t take any intelligence or critical thinking skills. I’ve the liberal side when I went to NMU and I listened to the hardcore Limbaugh/Hannity stuff for years as well...I’ve settled into a happy medium so quit  acting like you are some sort of fucking deep thinker and are able to judge me.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're opinion doesnt mean shit you backwoods hilljack moron. 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're opinion doesnt mean shit you backwoods hilljack moron. 

The fucker talks about sovereignty...hey Woolie your precious Republicans have never given two shits about sovereignty. 😆

56 minutes ago, STUMP said:

No that didn't happen.............at this stage of the game I get my own room, the days of me smelling one else's shit and listening to some fuck snore all night are over for me......been there, done that...............I like places like Ritz Carltons, and Four Seasons hotels when I travel, when I come through the entrance I like that feeling of "I belong" , so I rough it on sled trips at Best Westerns and Holiday Inn's:lol:

Related image

Image result for ritz carlton laguna niguel

Related image

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No that didn't happen.............at this stage of the game I get my own room, the days of me smelling one else's shit and listening to some fuck snore all night are over for me......been there, done that...............I like places like Ritz Carltons, and Four Seasons hotels when I travel, when I come through the entrance I like that feeling of "I belong" , so I rough it on sled trips at Best Westerns and Holiday Inn's:lol:

Related image

Image result for ritz carlton laguna niguel

Related image

You seem more like a copa cabana type where all the greasy goombas go.

:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a partisan hack Mark...go eat a dick.

And you live in an all white area and are afraid of people you have never nor will ever see.

There are minorities 15-20 miles away. How far are they for you - 150 miles.

Now get back to the couch fatso & stifle yourself.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Welcome to 1999 dummies. :lol: Fox news has been pumping your brain about the bad muslims for 18 years so nobody paid attention to this until Trump wanted to build a wall. Mexico has been our biggest threat for a long time now and instead we have been half way across the globe stealing oil and creating a humanitarian crisis with countries who pose no threat to us. Hey thanks Fox news for bringing your faithful up to speed! :bc: 

Nobody even mentioned mosslims in here ...yet look at the dummy ^^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

There are minorities 15-20 miles away. How far are they for you - 150 miles.

Now get back to the couch fatso & stifle yourself.

Nobody even mentioned mosslims in here ...yet look at the dummy ^^^

There are minorities in a Charlevoix you fucking moron...go back to scouring the internet trying to find pictures of Michele Obamas wang you Hillbilly halfwit! :roundhouse:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are minorities in a Charlevoix you fucking moron...go back to scouring the internet trying to find pictures of Michele Obamas wang you Hillbilly halfwit! :roundhouse:

Michael says Hi to you Jimmy... :hay:

image.png.0ef9ad58f250c8c5152823532c6ac06a.png

3 hours ago, STUMP said:

Bipolar jim frothing at the mouth again...

Good job fordy.

:D