Check your account email address ×

Why isn't US fake news reporting this?

Just now, f7ben said:

man Dave........you need a break bud......step back for a while. When Slinger starts owning the fuck out of you its time to reassess what youve got going on 

I will when that actually happens!!!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

man Dave........you need a break bud......step back for a while. When Slinger starts owning the fuck out of you its time to reassess what youve got going on 

I don't know what happened to him. He never used to be this retarded. Must be all of the time he has been spending in the states is rotting his brain. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know what happened to him. He never used to be this retarded. Must be all of the time he has been spending in the states is rotting his brain. 

I see through your fake outrage...you couldnt give 2 shits about most issues....only difference is you dont label yourself as a liberal...so you at least havehalf a brain.

:bc:

Just now, DAVE said:

I see through your fake outrage...you couldnt give 2 shits about most issues....only difference is you dont label yourself as a liberal...so you at least havehalf a brain.

:bc:

Oh hey thanks!