Check your account email address ×

Why are millennials burned out? Capitalism.

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of great millenial employees in the workforce, I'm lucky to have large percentage of them on my team.

Just a fun fact; I'm constantly being contacted by headhunters and there is always a significant amount of candidates that want to relocate from Iowa and Minnesoat to Chicago.

Ya right....my son couldnt get out of Chicago fast enough....he didnt care how much google offered him...

:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya right....my son couldnt get out of Chicago fast enough....he didnt care how much google offered him...

:lol:

Chicago is the largest job market in the country but I'm sure you knew that. :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've got two cousins in CA.  Flaming liberal surfer fags living off mom and dad's bank account since college.  Their father made me the executor of his will last year.  THEY ARE FURIOUS!  Losers...both of them.  Wait til they get a load of his will.  :lol: 

This was a dig at the liberal arts degreed people.  TAKE IT BACK OR THEY'LL SPIT ON YOUR COFFEE!!!  Don't tip them...it makes me laugh.  :lol: 

People actually believe a gender studies degree is somehow more valuable in a communist country.   :lmao:. Reality is you probably can't even study many LA fields as they are not useful to the common good. 

Just now, Highmark said:

People actually believe a gender studies degree is somehow more valuable in a communist country.   :lmao:. Reality is you probably can't even study many LA fields as they are not useful to the common good. 

What are the liberal arts? List them.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What are the liberal arts? List them.

Saying just LA is probably a bit broad stroked but there is a general consensus on degrees with less value to society.  Examples 

img6619_4267l.jpg

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I looked at some of my daughters class names.  I was surprised at how liberal they all were...or at least sounded.  I even asked if they are required for pre-med.  She said yes so.... :dunno:  I'm decades removed from school so...I just shrugged.  Whatever. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I looked at some of my daughters class names.  I was surprised at how liberal they all were...or at least sounded.  I even asked if they are required for pre-med.  She said yes so.... :dunno:  I'm decades removed from school so...I just shrugged.  Whatever. 

You're dumb as a stump bro

Just now, f7ben said:

Hahahaha.......Derpbroski was going to college for a liberal arts degree.

He thought Criminal Justice would get him a sweet cop job :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

You're dumb as a stump bro

It this Tool Kit?

Yeah...don't lie, Clutchy!  :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Saying just LA is probably a bit broad stroked but there is a general consensus on degrees with less value to society.  Examples 

img6619_4267l.jpg

Degrees in economics, physics, and applied math can get someone 6 figures. All liberal arts. 

But mouthbreathers with zero education love to hate liberal arts because it's named after the two things they hate the most:

Liberals

Art

• Haha 3

Just now, motonoggin said:

Degrees in economics, physics, and applied math can get someone 6 figures. All liberal arts. 

But mouthbreathers with zero education love to hate liberal arts because it's named after the two things they hate the most:

Liberals

Art

Why I said just saying Liberal Arts is a bit broad brushed.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Liberals

Art

Dumb post.  It's because they are easy degrees and kind of worthless in the working world.  All a step below a business admin degree.  Two steps probably.  Physical fitness degrees fit between them.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dumb post.  It's because they are easy degrees and kind of worthless in the working world.  All a step below a business admin degree.  Two steps probably.  Physical fitness degrees fit between them.  :lol: 

Goddamn you're fucking dumb. You're one of the guys I'm talking about that gets triggered by the term 'liberal arts'

• Haha 1