Check your account email address ×

Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if everyone thought like you, all the self righteous high horses would be the same size.  Who could you pretend to look down on?

I'm not self righteous at all, I just know the difference between right and wrong, you not so much. I don't pretend to look down on anyone, again I know the difference between right and wrong, if you think someone deserves to be run over, or got what she had coming to her because she was there, it says a lot about you and it's not good.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not self righteous at all, I just know the difference between right and wrong, you not so much. I don't pretend to look down on anyone, again I know the difference between right and wrong, if you think someone deserves to be run over, or got what she had coming to her because she was there, it says a lot about you and it's not good.

“I’m not self righteous at all.....I just know I’m right...and if you disagree with me, you’re wrong.  I’m not self righteous at all.....but if you can’t see what I am saying is right, you are a bad person for not agreeing with me.  I don’t look down on anyone, but you are a piece of shit if you don’t agree with me.  I’M NOT SELF RIGHTEOUS AT ALL!!!!”

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why don’t you stay out of it you little fucking jerk off.  Mind you own little battles or I’ll give you a dancing partner.

Fucking BarbieHanded cuck.

Poor triggered zampoopski. 

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

:wrong:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That scared you, eh?

LOL!  cunt.

I find it next to impossible not to laugh at the guy but the "zampoopski" part just takes it to another level of childish shit. This forum goes from "Kill your self" to using poop in a name to try and insult someone

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“I’m not self righteous at all.....I just know I’m right...and if you disagree with me, you’re wrong.  I’m not self righteous at all.....but if you can’t see what I am saying is right, you are a bad person for not agreeing with me.  I don’t look down on anyone, but you are a piece of shit if you don’t agree with me.  I’M NOT SELF RIGHTEOUS AT ALL!!!!”

The guy who hit her is in jail because he was wrong, I understand this , you don't, simple difference. Not looking down on your ignorance.

You are being self righteous by being 100% wrong and unable to admit it, all you do is make excuses for a murderer, what makes one a pos is siding with Nazi's and murderers.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The guy who hit her is in jail because he was wrong, I understand this , you don't, simple difference. Not looking down on your ignorance.

You are being self righteous by being 100% wrong and unable to admit it, all you do is make excuses for a murderer, what makes one a pos is siding with Nazi's and murderers.

Stop putting words in my mouth to try and stay on your high horse.  You’ve already been desaddled and had your head smashed in you fucking self righteous, hacky, liberal trash.

Let me know if you want to continue this...I got all day and can help you understand as I grow your pathetic little hatred that has nowhere to go but your home.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I find it next to impossible not to laugh at the guy but the "zampoopski" part just takes it to another level of childish shit. This forum goes from "Kill your self" to using poop in a name to try and insult someone

Well, when him calling everyone a pedophile didn’t work, it just didn’t leave him anywhere clever to go.  That was it.  He is just so witty and smart!  

“Intellectually elite.”

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop putting words in my mouth to try and stay on your high horse.  You’ve already been desaddled and had your head smashed in you fucking self righteous, hacky, liberal trash.

Let me know if you want to continue this...I got all day and can help you understand as I grow your pathetic little hatred that has nowhere to go but your home.

I don't have all day.

And I am on the high horse and you are wallowing in its shit.

You are so clueless and led around by the nose by whatever you think is what Trump followers want to here, not one iota of original thought. Guy runs a girl down, her fault for being there. I guess if you are in a plane crash its your fault for being on the plane.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't have all day.

You are so clueless and led around by the nose by whatever you think is what Trump followers want to here, not one iota of original thought. Guy runs a girl down, her fault for being there. I guess if you are in a plane crash its your fault for being on the plane.

Not a good comparison...

A better one would be...showing up to a peaceful protest to start a riot and ending up dead.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't have all day.

Your heart blood has absolutely no effect on me. 

SBYL.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That scared you, eh?

LOL!  cunt.

You just admitted on another that you don’t sleep well unless you’re in your safe space ya pussy. What’s there to be scared of?  How many people die from boredom every year listening to your bullshit?

It’s a bigger threat than immigrants. They should build a soundproof wall around you and cut off your internet. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not a good comparison...

A better one would be...showing up to a peaceful protest to start a riot and ending up dead.

You wanted to show up and suck Nazi dick. The protest got in the way of that. 

That’s why you are glad that woman died. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You just admitted on another that you don’t sleep well unless you’re in your safe space ya pussy. What’s there to be scared of?  How many people die from boredom every year listening to your bullshit?

It’s a bigger threat than immigrants. They should build a soundproof wall around you and cut off your internet. 

That’s not what I said.  Who the fuck do you think you are calling a pussy....tell me how many times you’ve taken your tiny fists of BarbieHanded fury and put them on another man....and not just to suck his dick.

You are but another lying, pathetic coward on the internet.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!!

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s not what I said.  Who the fuck do you think you are calling a pussy....tell me how many times you’ve taken your tiny fists of BarbieHanded fury and put them on another man....and not just to suck his dick.

You are but another lying, pathetic coward on the internet.  PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!!

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient  puts his tiny fists inside men all the time :gfight: it's a Sodomite thing 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you mean a real fight or a Zambo fight

zambo fight: These are fights you make up in a failed attempt to impress people on the internet. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you mean a real fight or a Zambo fight

zambo fight: These are fights you make up in a failed attempt to impress people on the internet. 

Answer the question you little fucking lying pussy.

57 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't have all day.

:goodpost:

Nailed it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  But, you two share the same bleeding hearts.

Boo hoo.

Yeah I know you’re a straight up badass killer...blah,blah,blah. He nailed you to a T...SBYL.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No he didn’t.  

Boo Hoo, Jimmy Pouts!

:lol2:

You realize  you are using Shit Tickets material....you should really reevaluate yourself. :lol: