Check your account email address ×

Not all trumpsters are white supremacists..

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Given the choice between a Nazi or the woman, I'll take her side every time.

That’s not what this is about though.  She was probably much better looking than the retard behind the wheel too.  But that still isn’t what this is about.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s not what this is about though.  She was probably much better looking than the retard behind the wheel too.  But that still isn’t what this is about.

Not for you maybe. For me, someone standing up against Nazi's is  who I side with and someone marching under the Nazi flag is who I side against.

Trying to justify purposely running someone down with a car is just plain stupid.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Not for you maybe. For me, someone standing up against Nazi's is  who I side with and someone marching under the Nazi flag is who I side against.

Trying to justify purposely running someone down with a car is just plain stupid.

Pick the side you want that makes you feel righteous.  When you get run over, maybe your family will praise you.  Or, maybe you can do the driving?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Smh

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Pick the side you want that makes you feel righteous.  When you get run over, maybe your family will praise you.  Or, maybe you can do the driving?

Thats about it...

Hes not making much sense and basically backed himself into a corner.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I picked the right side, of that I have zero doubt. Had she run him over she would have been wrong too, and I would not defend her actions.

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Smh

Thats about it...

Hes not making much sense and basically backed himself into a corner.

Yes cause running someone over with a car you disagree with is a good thing.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes cause running someone over with a car you disagree with is a good thing.

Bashing them in the head with a flagpole is ok though....gotcha.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I picked the right side, of that I have zero doubt. Had she run him over she would have been wrong too, and I would not defend her actions.

You picked the side that makes you feel emotionally just.  A person is dead and one is behind bars. It didn’t need to be that way.  The rational chain of causation that led to this calls for simple common sense....and municipal (not to mention Constitutional) legality.  One side was just there hurting “feels” and doing it legally....the other was there with the intention of doing a bit more.  Hard to believe there was only one fatality.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You picked the side that makes you feel emotionally just.  A person is dead and one is behind bars. It didn’t need to be that way.  The rational chain of causation that led to this calls for simple common sense....and municipal (not to mention Constitutional) legality.  One side was just there hurting “feels” and doing it legally....the other was there with the intention of doing a bit more.  Hard to believe there was only one fatality.

I picked the side that was just.  

You think marching under a Nazi flag chanting Jews will not replace us is a just cause?

The side you say was doing a bit more killed no one though.

2 people suffered the penalty for their stance, 1 dead for really just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, 1 in jail for being a cowardly low life and acting like the true scum that the people marching under the Nazi flag are.

I don't think she is a hero, don't even remember her name, wouldn't want to be her cause she's dead, wouldn't want to be him cause he is a low life scumbag and in jail.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I picked the side that was just.  

You think marching under a Nazi flag chanting Jews will not replace us is a just cause?

The side you say was doing a bit more killed no one though.

2 people suffered the penalty for their stance, 1 dead for really just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, 1 in jail for being a cowardly low life and acting like the true scum that the people marching under the Nazi flag are.

I don't think she is a hero, don't even remember her name, wouldn't want to be her cause she's dead, wouldn't want to be him cause he is a low life scumbag and in jail.

You picked a side because it made you feel morally just and emotionally whole.  It’s easy to see because you are judging “causes”.  That’s fine...until you start thinking others should pick your side too.  I don’t choose a side when all I see is nothing but total retards trying to fuck a football out on the field.  I will take a hot dog and cold brew though!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You picked a side because it made you feel morally just and emotionally whole.  It’s easy to see because you are judging “causes”.  That’s fine...until you start thinking others should pick your side too.  I don’t choose a side when all I see is nothing but total retards trying to fuck a football out on the field.  I will take a hot dog and cold brew though!!!!!

If you pick a side marching under a Nazi flag chanting Jews will not replace us, you are fucked up period.  While the other side may be total retards, they aren't bigoted Nazi's. Not a tuff choice.

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you pick a side marching under a Nazi flag chanting Jews will not replace us, you are fucked up period.  While the other side may be total retards, they aren't bigoted Nazi's. Not a tuff choice.

No, they are bigoted in other ways.  And IMO, now represent a part of our population more dangerous than these nazi-tards.

I can argue that fascism is fascism....and I’d be right.  I could split the skulls of “your side” and turn around and do the same to the other.

Or, TWO hot dogs and two cold beers as I watch the complete and utter idiocy on both sides.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, they are bigoted in other ways.  And IMO, now represent a part of our population more dangerous than these nazi-tards.

I can argue that fascism is fascism....and I’d be right.  I could split the skulls of “your side” and turn around and do the same to the other.

Or, TWO hot dogs and two cold beers as I watch the complete and utter idiocy on both sides.

Or you can have enough balls to say marching under a Nazi flag and chanting "Jews will not replace us" is wrong

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More mindless and spineless drivel :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or you can have enough balls to say marching under a Nazi flag and chanting "Jews will not replace us" is wrong

"Wrong".  Well, I believe it is.  It's wrong and gross.  But they don't...and that's their right to think that.  What does having "balls" have anything to do with that?  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More mindless and spineless drivel :lmao: 

Well...look who is here to do his little drummer boy white knighting again....and of course, starting off with the ZERO self reflection.  "Mindless and spineless"...perfect!

Hey, "TELL THE CLASS" again how you are such a proponent of diversity out there in Waupaca.  I mean...like a half a percent of diversity out there, eh?  Tell us all!!  Everyone here really admires you!   :lol2:

SR Aggressive Libtard.jpg

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

no they just think minority people are not bright enough to succeed on there own . the laws you push tell the whole story 

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no they just think minority people are not bright enough to succeed on there own . the laws you push tell the whole story 

Who thinks Jews aren't bright enough? Cause that's what we are talking about now .