Check your account email address ×

Manafort

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just as the rwws were chuckling about another light sentence.......

he gets another indictment from ny

:lol:

It took NY 30 minutes after he was sentenced in Fed court to indight in NY

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is this is political and somewhat of a waste of money.   They should have worked together to avoid multiple charges (fed/state) of basically the same crime.   If they wanted to avoid Trump pardon they should have just stuck to the state charges.   

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"there's something wrong with ma tv..."

ash wednesday.jpg

That was funny....like i said im not religous whatsoever....

Perhaps you can tell me what do think about the new deisels iin pick up trucks...or about what tune i should run on my new x3?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Perhaps you can tell me what do think about the new deisels iin pick up trucks...or about what tune i should run on my new x3?

I'm thinking of a RZR Turbo S with the Dynamix active suspension.  Have you looked in to those at all.  My next door neighbor in Havasu has one.  Freaking thing is unreal.  

Edit:  I'll need to save a couple of unemployment checks for the down payment but I think it's doable.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm thinking of a RZR Turbo S with the Dynamix active suspension.  Have you looked in to those at all.  My next door neighbor in Havasu has one.  Freaking thing is unreal.  

Edit:  I'll need to save a couple of unemployment checks for the down payment but I think it's doable.  

No i havent....to many issues with polaris from what ive read and what i saw in az...im getting a x3 xds.

Im hoping for some more coming into money as well so i can pay for it and all the mods.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

No i havent....to many issues with polaris from what ive read and what i saw in az...im getting a x3 xds.

Im hoping for some more coming into money as well so i can pay for it and all the mods.

Let me know how that "coming into money" thing works out.  I need to find a new gig. The unemployment line sucks.  I can't wait till Bernie gets elected and my weekly payment doubles.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Let me know how that "coming into money" thing works out.  I need to find a new gig. The unemployment line sucks.  I can't wait till Bernie gets elected and my weekly payment doubles.  

Pm slinger....he knows more about it then I.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger cut me off.  Won't answer my PM's or texts.  I may not even get a Christmas Card from him this year.  :flush: 

Im sure he will be done with the internets anyway if Trumps wins again.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im sure he will be done with the internets anyway if Trumps wins again.

They’ll be back. This is such a great outlet for all that sadness and grief. A liberal needs that in their life.

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

not sure what being religious has to do with it. i'm not religious either, yet i knew wtf it was about. i thought you got out often, and like to portray yourself as "worldly" ?

why are you asking about the other things? were you just looking for an opportunity to brag a little?