Check your account email address ×

Manafort

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure what being religious has to do with it. i'm not religious either, yet i knew wtf it was about. i thought you got out often, and like to portray yourself as "worldly" ?

why are you asking about the other things? were you just looking for an opportunity to brag a little? 

You most certainly are very religious 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

They’ll be back. This is such a great outlet for all that sadness and grief. A liberal needs that in their life.

Ya youre probably right.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure what being religious has to do with it. i'm not religious either, yet i knew wtf it was about. i thought you got out often, and like to portray yourself as "worldly" ?

why are you asking about the other things? were you just looking for an opportunity to brag a little? 

My world has zero religion in it....

Props for you for knowing about it.

So lets hear what you know about deisels or x3s....

You should know about them...if i shouldve known about religion.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya youre probably right.

My world has zero religion in it....

Props for you for knowing about it.

So lets hear what you know about deisels or x3s....

You should know about them...if i shouldve known about religion.

Hell I can tell you about diesels.  They run on diesel fuel instead of regular gasoline - that's an important tip.  As far as X3's go, they are smaller than an X5 and bigger than the X1 and X2. 

This must be the pick of the X3 range?

Of course it is. It’s got the big straight six diesel in it, an engine that always brightens up whichever of BMW’s big saloons, estates or SUVs it appears in. 261bhp, a fat 457lb ft of torque, 0-62mph in 5.8secs and combined economy of 49.6mpg. Sorted.

But it’s diesel…

I thought we’d discussed this. Look, diesel is not going to be killed off anytime soon. Yes, the higher particulate emissions are why the policy-makers have taken against it, but diesel’s combination of economy and punch is so well suited to these mid-size SUVs as to be basically the only logical choice for people actually buying the cars rather than legislating against them. Yes, residuals will be softer than they have been in the past, but it’s not like petrol SUVs are exactly holding their money brilliantly.

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/bmw/x3/xdrive30d-m-sport-5dr-step-auto/first-drive

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Hell I can tell you about diesels.  They run on diesel fuel instead of regular gasoline - that's an important tip.  As far as X3's go, they are smaller than an X5 and bigger than the X1 and X2. 

This must be the pick of the X3 range?

Of course it is. It’s got the big straight six diesel in it, an engine that always brightens up whichever of BMW’s big saloons, estates or SUVs it appears in. 261bhp, a fat 457lb ft of torque, 0-62mph in 5.8secs and combined economy of 49.6mpg. Sorted.

But it’s diesel…

I thought we’d discussed this. Look, diesel is not going to be killed off anytime soon. Yes, the higher particulate emissions are why the policy-makers have taken against it, but diesel’s combination of economy and punch is so well suited to these mid-size SUVs as to be basically the only logical choice for people actually buying the cars rather than legislating against them. Yes, residuals will be softer than they have been in the past, but it’s not like petrol SUVs are exactly holding their money brilliantly.

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/bmw/x3/xdrive30d-m-sport-5dr-step-auto/first-drive

Can am x3....not bmw

:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Only a complete faggot would think of BMW when the two characters X & 3 are put together.  :wtf: 

Well ill admit i set it up that way to catch slinger....but at least i caught a liberal.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

A quick google shows a Can am x3 also being referred to as "Maverick" so it's either the Top Gun of side by sides or the John McCain of side by sides. 

The RZR Turbo S is the Top Gun of Side By Sides.  Also Known As the Jesus of SxS's.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The RZR Turbo S is the Top Gun of Side By Sides.  Also Known As the Jesus of SxS's.  

Shut your dirty mouth!!!!

Only reason you see so many poos is because you Americans dont want to buy a Canadian product....

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well ill admit i set it up that way to catch slinger....but at least i caught a liberal.

You weren’t trying to catch anybody. Just looking for a reason to boast about something you think makes you look like a baller 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You weren’t trying to catch anybody. Just looking for a reason to boast about something you think makes you look like a baller 

Wtf does any of that have to do with being a baller?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why you so jelly?  :dunno: 

Good question.

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wtf does any of that have to do with being a baller?

Much more than what your questions had to do with your stupidity about ashes on people’s foreheads. 

Why else would you bring up a new truck and x3?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Much more than what your questions had to do with your stupidity about ashes on people’s foreheads. 

Cause you know nothing about them.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Who said anything about a new truck?  You're losing it.