Check your account email address ×

No Go Zones in the Netherlands

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jenny’s FA just got back from Morocco, said it was an awesome trip.  They don’t offer the trip to Yemen or Pakistan.  :lol: 

So no comment on my links, pretty typical.

No what's typcial is you spewing the same shit for the last ten years and why comment anyhow....any disagreement with what you think will just result in some bullshit about how much life experience you have and how wise you are. I've seen that movie way too many times. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No what's typcial is you spewing the same shit for the last ten years and why comment anyhow....any disagreement with what you think will just result in some bullshit about how much life experience you have and how wise you are. I've seen that movie way too many times. 

You were such a poor pathetic excuse of a man  :lol:  Let me give you a hint, stay in your lane and you and I won’t have any problems.

Excellent thread!  So, we're all in agreement then:

There are in fact no such thing as "No-Go" areas where Moozlums hoards are bringing their tribalism to their new host countries...and enjoying the perks!

Mooozlums are good, Jews are bad.

Saudi bombed the moon landings and planned the whole thing during a grassy knoll picnic,

Jews are the reason for a bad Islamic religion.

Tools and BarbieHands continue to be a valued source for solid opinions and information.

A relaxing trip to a moozlum country is a good idea and a safe way to not end up headless.

GOT IT!  :bc:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You were such a poor pathetic excuse of a man  :lol:  Let me give you a hint, stay in your lane and you and I won’t have any problems.

Let me give you a hint....go eat a dick Mr.Legend In Your Mind. :thumbsup:

BTW I get up everyday, go to work, and take care of my family..my daughter is doing well in her first year at college. Do I make a ton of money...nope but so what. Even if I did I wouldn't be a douche about it like some people here so you can take your "poor pathetic excuse of a man" and file it with the rest of your bullshit  Marky boy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First off I have the resources of a staff of over 500 phd’s, cfa’s and other people way smarter than you who research the investments, so shut the fuck up about what you think I do, you insufferable twat, particularly when you won’t tell anyone what it is you do for a living.   Seriously, you’re as dumb as a fucking turnip.  Regarding the rest of your diatribe, none of what you said applies to any of my comments on the matter.  Read up on what actual moderate pluralist Muslims are saying about the threat of Islam in western countries, and is doctrine for the Muslim brotherhood.  Read up on how Indonesia’s pluralists are being overrun by the fundamentalists. I could go on and you’d continue to look dumb.

http://www.islamicpluralism.org/210/what-is-a-moderate-muslim

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/09/world/middleeast/document-elbarasse-search-3.html

I think with all that research and opinion and idiot like you would have trouble choosing which is correct. 

Let talk about the last document you linked to.  What upset you most? What page and paragraph?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent thread!  So, we're all in agreement then:

There are in fact no such thing as "No-Go" areas where Moozlums hoards are bringing their tribalism to their new host countries...and enjoying the perks!

Mooozlums are good, Jews are bad.

Saudi bombed the moon landings and planned the whole thing during a grassy knoll picnic,

Jews are the reason for a bad Islamic religion.

Tools and BarbieHands continue to be a valued source for solid opinions and information.

A relaxing trip to a moozlum country is a good idea and a safe way to not end up headless.

GOT IT!  :bc:

I doubt we are all in agreement. Dumbfucks like you are pissing themselves worrying about moozlum no go zones. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I think with all that research and opinion and idiot like you would have trouble choosing which is correct. 

Let talk about the last document you linked to.  What upset you most? What page and paragraph?

^^^^^^^

Won't answer any questions here but, wants others to answer all of his...you know, for "proper debate" reasons.

:lol: 

Dummy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Americans are pretty fucking violent. Even with Jesus on our side. 

How many Americans were killed by whites vs Europeans and Americans killed by Muslim’s last year. 

How many Muslims have been killed by American policy vs Americans killed by radical Muslims since 2000?  

How many Americans were killed by whites vs Europeans and Americans killed by Muslim’s last year. 

How many Muslims have been killed by American policy vs Americans killed by radical Muslims since 2000?  

You know the mantra.....need to fight/kill them over there so we don't have to do it here!!!!!! The simpletons lap shit like this up. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There are quite a few Muslims around here. It's kinda hard to avoid them. I have to say I have never been threatened or killed by any of them. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Muslims are a kind and peaceful bunch.  Islam is a beautiful religion.  Fucking America ruins everything!!!!  

Said  no one but you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Muslims are a kind and peaceful bunch.  Islam is a beautiful religion.  Fucking America ruins everything!!!!  

So are Christian's... 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb fucks like you want to take the actions and words of some Muslims and apply them to the 1 billion Muslims in the world. 

If the half brain you have was actually functioning, you'd realize that you'd all be dead if Muslims were really as bad as you think. 

6,000 Muslims are  in every part of the US military. There is 1 Muslim in the US for every 100 citizens.  If they were as bad as fucktards like you believed, why didn't that super secret muslim radical Obama put some of those 6,000 Moooslums in charge of the "nuckooolar" weapons?

Why didn't those 3 million Muslims arm themselves with all of the readily available weapons in the US?  While you Christians were busy watching football or jerking off to the Kardasians, the could have killed half of you.

On the other hand the US voted for Trump who said some very violent things about the rest of the world. 

We aren't talking about rantings of some back woods Imam.  

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are quite a few Muslims around here. It's kinda hard to avoid them. I have to say I have never been threatened or killed by any of them. 

Evidently they are waiting for the right time.  When Obama the secret Muslim terrorist was President, wasn't the right time. 

Perhaps he was waiting or Obama to seize all the guns and fly the Muslim flag over the White House. That was the secret bat signal. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

So are Christian's... 

Yeah, Christianity has really failed to evolve since the dark ages.  It shares a lot of the same aspects of modern day Islam.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb fucks like you want to take the actions and words of some Muslims and apply them to the 1 billion Muslims in the world. 

If the half brain you have was actually functioning, you'd realize that you'd all be dead if Muslims were really as bad as you think. 

6,000 Muslims are  in every part of the US military. There is 1 Muslim in the US for every 100 citizens.  If they were as bad as fucktards like you believed, why didn't that super secret muslim radical Obama put some of those 6,000 Moooslums in charge of the "nuckooolar" weapons?

Why didn't those 3 million Muslims arm themselves with all of the readily available weapons in the US?  While you Christians were busy watching football or jerking off to the Kardasians, the could have killed half of you.

On the other hand the US voted for Trump who said some very violent things about the rest of the world. 

We aren't talking about rantings of some back woods Imam.  

Jesus...fucking triggered, mad and dumb.

Let’s go back to a question I’ve asked you that you keep avoiding...what part of the Islamic religion do you find appealing as a liberal?

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Said  no one but you.

Oh...but let’s all act like it is.  You know, for the sake of bizarro world debate.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me give you a hint....go eat a dick Mr.Legend In Your Mind. :thumbsup:

BTW I get up everyday, go to work, and take care of my family..my daughter is doing well in her first year at college. Do I make a ton of money...nope but so what. Even if I did I wouldn't be a douche about it like some people here so you can take your "poor pathetic excuse of a man" and file it with the rest of your bullshit  Marky boy.

Thanks for the summary of your life. No one cares. I called you a pathetic excuse of a man because you’re a complete knee jerk snowflake.

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Read the links maybe you’ll learn something. Then give us your estimation on the percentage of the worlds Muslim population who are fundamentalists and believe in the strict interpretation of Islam. Go ahead give it a crack. But you can’t. Here let me help you it’s between five and 20% of the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world.  Translation hundreds of millions depending on which study you want to believe. Yeah let’s let them all into our country unvetted.

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I doubt we are all in agreement. Dumbfucks like you are pissing themselves worrying about moozlum no go zones. 

the dumb fucks have outed themselves in this thread for sure.  When did you start reading up on Islam, like last week?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Christianity has really failed to evolve since the dark ages.  It shares a lot of the same aspects of modern day Islam.

Jesus...fucking triggered, mad and dumb.

Let’s go back to a question I’ve asked you that you keep avoiding...what part of the Islamic religion do you find appealing as a liberal?

Oh...but let’s all act like it is.  You know, for the sake of bizarro world debate.

I don't like any religion personally.

But for others the sense of community and getting together for common good is a great thing.

A lot of religious groups do great works. 

But you'd be a complete fucking moron to follow the bible or the Koran. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for the summary of your life. No one cares. I called you a pathetic excuse of a man because you’re a complete knee jerk snowflake.

Read the links maybe you’ll learn something. Then give us your estimation on the percentage of the worlds Muslim population who are fundamentalists and believe in the strict interpretation of Islam. Go ahead give it a crack. But you can’t. Here let me help you it’s between five and 20% of the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world.  Translation hundreds of millions depending on which study you want to believe. Yeah let’s let them all into our country unvetted.

the dumb fucks have outed themselves in this thread for sure.  When did you start reading up on Islam, like last week?

5 and 20%?  So the same percentage of Americans that would vote to turn the middle east, North Korea, China or Russia to glass if the could get away with it without it disrupting NASCAR.

I don't like any religion personally.

But for others the sense of community and getting together for common good is a great thing.

A lot of religious groups do great works. 

But you'd be a complete fucking moron to follow the bible or the Koran. 

If you had to chose one to try and follow, which one would you?  There is no third choice.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

5 and 20%?  So the same percentage of Americans that would vote to turn the middle east, North Korea, China or Russia to glass if the could get away with it without it disrupting NASCAR.

Honest conversation isn’t your thing I guess.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you had to chose one to try and follow, which one would you?  There is no third choice.

Shitty choice. I haven't read enough of either one to know.  How much of the Koran have you read?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Honest conversation isn’t your thing I guess.

I asked you what pages of that document upset you the most.  I did a quick scan and couldn't see what our issue was.

If you were honest, you would have said the page and pasted a paragraph or two to move the conversation forward.

Shitty choice. I haven't read enough of either one to know.  How much of the Koran have you read?

*Qur'an or Quran.  Don't let your Muslim brothers see you spell it any other way.

You just answered my question with your deflection.  Well done.  So, I'll answer yours...but straight up.

I've read almost all of it.  It's dumb...like the bible, but a lot harsher.  A LOT.  The Codex versions of the bible relate more to the Quran.  But again, Islam hasn't evolved.