Check your account email address ×

More truth from the mooslim congresswoman

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

The difference is you halfwits...the USA will prosecute... & will get the 13 yr old girl back in story above...

You aren't fooling anybody.

I don't know why I rag on minorities so much, I've had run-ins with hundreds of fukken whites for 71 years. 

Fukken whites suck just as bad as anybody. I even hate some of my own nationality.

All races, all nationalities have people that suck.  

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's be honest here - she only has Muslim interests in mind.  She would replace the constitution with sharia law in a second.

Hopefully she does... 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hopefully she does... 

I almost respond negatively to this (for obvious reasons) but, in a split second, refrained.  

It’s a good idea.  Just briefly though.  We should sit back and watch this show.  It’d take about a month I guess.  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I almost respond negatively to this (for obvious reasons) but, in a split second, refrained.  

It’s a good idea.  Just briefly though.  We should sit back and watch this show.  It’d take about a month I guess.  :lmao:

Boy you are even dumber than I thought. Not being negative just realized it.  :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know why I rag on minorities so much, I've had run-ins with hundreds of fukken whites for 71 years. 

Fukken whites suck just as bad as anybody. I even hate some of my own nationality.

All races, all nationalities have people that suck.  

You're sounding pretty soft there Pyle...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hopefully she does... 

Would be comical to see them tossing all the gays off rooftops that voted them in... :lol:

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Would be comical to see them tossing all the gays off rooftops that voted them in... :lol:

Oh, it wouldn’t just be the gays.  Islam is pretty particular and clear on who gets “saved” in their little ideological paradise.  The funny part is, the ones lucky enough to survive the “throwing fall” get stoned to death.  I think we can just label all liberals as “gay” and that’s that!  Retard boy-fucking mooslums could outsmart the liberals and tell them they have wine coolers up on the roof.  :lol:

I should start collecting rocks.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it wouldn’t just be the gays.  Islam is pretty particular and clear on who gets “saved” in their little ideological paradise.  The funny part is, the ones lucky enough to survive the “throwing fall” get stoned to death.  I think we can just label all liberals as “gay” and that’s that!  Retard boy-fucking mooslums could outsmart the liberals and tell them they have wine coolers up on the roof.  :lol:

I should start collecting rocks.

It’s not only the mooslims that want to throw you off a roof. 

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You're sounding pretty soft there Pyle...

What do ya' mean soft? 

Pyle, as in Gomer Pyle? 

Hey, I don't think I like your post, bitch. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do ya' mean soft? 

Pyle, as in Gomer Pyle? 

Hey, I don't think I like your post, bitch. 

The mutha fucka is sniffin’ around for the raw end of the 5-D cell mag lite up his bum for sure!!!!!!!  :lmao: