Check your account email address ×

More truth from the mooslim congresswoman

We have become afraid to speak out in America. So now we are paying for it. 

I would be scared shitless to go public against blacks. They would cap my ass in a heartbeat. 

The most dangerous thing in the world is a man...……….with NOTHING TO LOSE.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

We have become afraid to speak out in America. So now we are paying for it. 

I would be scared shitless to go public against blacks. They would cap my ass in a heartbeat. 

The most dangerous thing in the world is a man...……….with NOTHING TO LOSE.   

That's just the Hollywood & media playing that. If the shit goes down ...there are still a lot of people here that would fight like dogs. The blacks will be an advantage then to have on our side. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No answer eh ... :snack:

Think she did ok with her modeling...

It's a stupid question that has nothing to do with the congresswoman but I'll humor you and say no....not a good idea for any American considering what he have done to their countries. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's just the Hollywood & media playing that. If the shit goes down ...there are still a lot of people here that would fight like dogs. The blacks will be an advantage then to have on our side. 

The way it's lookin', anything is possible in the USA.  Crazy times. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's a stupid question that has nothing to do with the congresswoman but I'll humor you and say no....not a good idea for any American considering what he have done to their countries. 

We have done nothing to the Saudis, Pakistan etc correct? Would you be comfortable with her going to any of those countries?

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The way it's lookin', anything is possible in the USA.  Crazy times. 

Long term - not a good outlook imo. Within 30 years - most of Europe & Canada will be ruled by Islam. Only thing left will be the Usa, the Russians & the slant eye countries. The USA will be in full financial chaos once the Mexicans flooding in take over - via voting.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

We have done nothing to the Saudis, Pakistan etc correct? Would you be comfortable with her going to any of those countries?

Long term - not a good outlook imo. Within 30 years - most of Europe & Canada will be ruled by Islam. Only thing left will be the Usa, the Russians & the slant eye countries. The USA will be in full financial chaos once the Mexicans flooding in take over - via voting.

Again what does that have to do with this Congresswoman but since those are Muslim countries as well I'm sure they aren't thrilled with Americans regardless.

As for the rest just go hide under your bed and stfu...fuck you won't even go to Ann Arbor. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again what does that have to do with this Congresswoman? 

As for the rest just go hide under your bed and stfu.

You run your trap - but yet don't want your kin around mohammedens ...just what I thought...

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You run your trap - but yet don't want your kin around mohammedens ...just what I thought...

I already  explained it to you Hillbilly....you're a white racist that is  afraid of anybody a shade darker than you. One more time....what does all your ranting and deflection have to do with this congresswoman? 

BTW you run your trap constantly about blacks and call them all kinds of racist names....not to their faces of course because they would beat your dumbass down. Maybe you should visit Dearborn and run your ignorant mouth....I mean you're a tuff guy right?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Doctor where I work just went back to Pakistan with his family. They spent three weeks there. All came home in fine shape. They travel there three times a year. Do you live in an ethnic bubble? 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already  explained it to you Hillbilly....you're a white racist that is  afraid of anybody a shade darker than you. One more time....what does all your ranting and deflection have to do with this congresswoman? 

Islam is not a race Clem - told you that before...

You don't want your family in a Muslim country - yet you are all giddy over Muslims running this country :whistle:

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You don't want your family in a Muslim country - yet you are all giddy over Muslims running this country :whistle:

Who is giddy and she was elected legally...WGAF if some big mouthed Hillbilly doesn't like it. If you had your way there would be no darkies in congress or women. There are areas of this country I wouldn't want my daughter to visit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Doctor where I work just went back to Pakistan with his family. They spent three weeks there. All came home in fine shape. They travel there three times a year. Do you live in an ethnic bubble? 

So a Paki doctor...lol

This poor girl didn't make out so good...

Pakistan: 13-year-old Christian girl abducted, forcibly converted to Islam, forced to marry captor

MAR 8, 2019 2:43 PM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS6 COMMENTS

“A Christian teenager in Pakistan was recently abducted and forcefully converted to Islam. And now her abductors are using the country’s legal system to keep her from returning home.”

Pakistan is a jihad-supporting country that implements Sharia and persecutes Christians. The suffering of women and girls there is mostly ignored by feminists. No one sees placards at the Women’s March pleading on behalf of women living under Sharia oppression.

“An estimated 1,000 women from Pakistan’s Christian and Hindu communities are abducted, raped, and forcefully converted to Islam each year. Pakistan ranks as the fifth worst nation in the world when it comes to Christian persecution.”

However, after eight days, the abductors told the Christian family that Masih was married and had converted to Islam. They then showed the family a marriage certificate which falsely claimed she was 18, an age old enough to get legally married in Pakistan.

When her family protested, the abductors threatened them and warned that if they tried to contact the teen, there would be “consequences of the law.”

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

So a Paki doctor...lol

This poor girl didn't make out so good...

Pakistan: 13-year-old Christian girl abducted, forcibly converted to Islam, forced to marry captor

MAR 8, 2019 2:43 PM BY CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS6 COMMENTS

“A Christian teenager in Pakistan was recently abducted and forcefully converted to Islam. And now her abductors are using the country’s legal system to keep her from returning home.”

Pakistan is a jihad-supporting country that implements Sharia and persecutes Christians. The suffering of women and girls there is mostly ignored by feminists. No one sees placards at the Women’s March pleading on behalf of women living under Sharia oppression.

“An estimated 1,000 women from Pakistan’s Christian and Hindu communities are abducted, raped, and forcefully converted to Islam each year. Pakistan ranks as the fifth worst nation in the world when it comes to Christian persecution.”

Good old USA 

4-year-old girl's heartbreaking last words before her dad killed her: 'Daddy, no!'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/chilling-confession-chris-watts-told-police-killed-pregnant/story%3fid=61477303

• Like 1

Here we fucking go.....how come you don't post articles about the polygamist cults out west that force marriages and children on teenage girls? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good old USA 

4-year-old girl's heartbreaking last words before her dad killed her: 'Daddy, no!'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/chilling-confession-chris-watts-told-police-killed-pregnant/story%3fid=61477303

Well that there was done by a white feller so Fordy don't care.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is giddy and she was elected by legally...WGAF if you big mouthed Hillbilly doesn't like it. If you had your way there would be no darkies in congress. 

Thought this was a civilized debate?  :news:

You're the racist. You just said you don't want your daughter traveling to Muslim countries... 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Thought this was a civilized debate?  :news:

You're the racist. You just said you don't want your daughter traveling to Muslim countries... 

How does that make me a racist...you just said Islam is not a race.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good old USA 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that there was done by a white feller so Fordy don't care.

The difference is you halfwits...the USA will prosecute... & will get the 13 yr old girl back in story above...