Check your account email address ×

Trump: This is all you need to know about why he was elected

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

As did the media . They were full on the Hillary Train right from the start .  The fact that they all lost is priceless in my book

Yep

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What's even more priceless is once it was over thay had to start this Russian Meddling thing :lol:   I mean , hey , who the fuck are these Russians to tamper with the elections that we have been tampering with for 40 years  ( The Media)  :lol:     Then the retards all jump on that bandwagon .    The fucking stupidity is why I very rarely engage in the political threads anymore

Yep

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

100% correct.  People need to look very closely at this.

We won't.  Americans are dumb.  DC is smart.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What's even more priceless is once it was over thay had to start this Russian Meddling thing :lol:   I mean , hey , who the fuck are these Russians to tamper with the elections that we have been tampering with for 40 years  ( The Media)  :lol:     Then the retards all jump on that bandwagon .    The fucking stupidity is why I very rarely engage in the political threads anymore

It's literally like if the Rams and their fans refused to leave the stadium after the game.  Then, came up with one reason after another why they lost.  The scoreboard, the scorekeepers, the refs, the other fans, the seating, the grass, NO...WAIT.....THE FUCKING NBA IS TO BLAME!!!!!  

:lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I think trump was the start of we aren't accepting anymore and maybe next time we'll get someone with his gusto and some class

Trump has turned out to be a textbook neocon. Big spending and moar war. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hillary would have cost me about 150k and I may not have been able to move home.......so yah. Fuck her

I am not endorsing Hillary. I never would say she is a better choice than anyone. 

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not as well as I would’ve liked. But I have never seen this level of hypocrisy and corruption right in our faces by the media and  political class in my life either.

Freak out all ya like over one issue of the many facing this country, the debt, that Trump is confronting.  Describe his supporters as retards, when the alternative was a criminal.  We’re two years in, just clutch your pearls and maybe he will get a budget that Congress will pass and you can live with.   If you want to describe it as the choice between to the shit sandwiches, I’m OK with that.  :lol: 

You're just a republican ball licker. You don't really stand for anything. 

45 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I feel that this past PE was the first time in about 30 tears that the media has not ' Picked ' both candidates.  They did everything in their power to get rid of Trump and it didn't work .

Trump has been a cash cow for them. I wouldn't believe that for a second 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump has been a cash cow for them. I wouldn't believe that for a second 

More of a happy accident for many in the media.  I can think of a newspaper or two that would have already been folded up if not for Trump and the Jussie Smolett  followers he has created.  MSNBC was on life support as most of their on air talent could barely draw flies for ratings before Trump.

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

More of a happy accident for many in the media.  I can think of a newspaper or two that would have already been folded up if not for Trump and the Jussie Smolett  followers he has created.  MSNBC was on life support as most of their on air talent could barely draw flies for ratings before Trump.

Nailed it.  Hate, like sex....SELLS!

43 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Then and now..... there is a difference .

Bigly.