Check your account email address ×

Today’s hearing

JEFF

Was that the same Michael Cohen that the DOJ and Rober Mueller are not going to use as a wittiness before he goes to prison for perjury? The same one that Robert Muellers team made the only public  statement about since the investigation began. A statement correcting a lie made by Cohen? That’s the guy Congress is celebrating today believing every claim he made? 

Seems legit.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Was that the same Michael Cohen that the DOJ and Rober Mueller are not going to use as a wittiness before he goes to prison for perjury? The same one that Robert Muellers team made the only public  statement about since the investigation began. A statement correcting a lie made by Cohen? That’s the guy Congress is celebrating today believing every claim he made? 

Seems legit.

Clown parade for idiots.  Nothing more.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yawn 

I’m truly surprised an intellectual such as yourself would pine over the statements of a man so dishonest that your savior won’t even utilize him in his investigation as a witness. Doesn’t that seem just a little suspicious to you? There must be some dot’s in there somewhere...

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I’m truly surprised an intellectual such as yourself would pine over the statements of a man so dishonest that your savior won’t even utilize him in his investigation as a witness. Doesn’t that seem just a little suspicious to you? There must be some dot’s in there somewhere...

:lol:

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself lol

Again, the irony and stupidity of trumpsters is mind boggling. Off the charts. Where do you even begin?

the fact the defendants of the biggest liar known to man are telling others they shouldn’t believe liars?

That 90% of the stuff Cohen talked about today are known facts? And the other 10% is under investigation for good reason? 

that if someone lies about something they never speak truth? How many people have been convicted because of “rats”?

My god JEFF. Do you ever think?

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Again, the irony and stupidity of trumpsters is mind boggling. Off the charts. Where do you even begin?

the fact the defendants of the biggest liar known to man are telling others they shouldn’t believe liars?

That 90% of the stuff Cohen talked about today are known facts? And the other 10% is under investigation for good reason? 

that if someone lies about something they never speak truth? How many people have been convicted because of “rats”?

My god JEFF. Do you ever think?

I think just fine thank you. Maybe ask Mueller why he can’t use a word of Cohen’s? You are delusional with your 90% fact statement. 

Perhaps you’re not on your game today? 

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I think just fine thank you. Maybe ask Mueller why he can’t use a word of Cohen’s? You are delusional with your 90% fact statement. 

Perhaps you’re not on your game today? 

Lol, more stupidity. Why do you think mueller can’t use a word of cohens? A rww talking point you picked up somewhere? 

43 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Seems legit.

They setup a political stunt because Cohen is useless legally and mueller has nothing 

Jeff you’re one of the better examples of a dumb, clueless, gullible trumpster . You’re either too dumb to put 2 and 2 together, or clueless about current events. Possibly even both. Now please tell me why you think mueller can’t use Cohen for something :lol: 

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

So where is the collusion?

Cohen pretty much squashed that theory.....oh well time to refocus on Stormy.....what a joke and impeccable timing for this hearing while Trump is in an historic summit.

Democunts suck ass

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, more stupidity. Why do you think mueller can’t use a word of cohens? A rww talking point you picked up somewhere? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Jeffy?

Maybe because he’s been convicted of felony perjury? You’re not real bright are you? 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So where is the collusion?

Cohen pretty much squashed that theory.....oh well time to refocus on Stormy.....what a joke and impeccable timing for this hearing while Trump is in an historic summit.

Democunts suck ass

I wonder if Cohens own statements today saying there was no collusion will satisfy inspector gadget?? After all he says he was telling the truth today?

Just now, JEFF said:

I wonder if Cohens own statements today saying there was no collusion will satisfy inspector gadget?? After all he says he was telling the truth today?

Oh. So we are not supppsed to believe anything except those statements?

It didnt dawn on you that he was told not to reveal anything about the ongoing investigation? 

Hey jeffy, are you saying prosecutors never use lying criminals to get guilty verdicts? Are you saying mueller would have used Cohen in another case if he could have? Are you saying mueller can’t use him in future trials, because you have special powers to see that?

wtf are you trying to say, dude? Or don’t you really know? 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh. So we are not supppsed to believe anything except those statements?

It didnt dawn on you that he was told not to reveal anything about the ongoing investigation? 

What is Trump being investigated on???

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cohen commented on campaign funds, Russian collusion, amongst a host of other things today right????

Things that are already known and not related to the mueller investigation. It was known that topic was not going to be discussed. Bit since you clowns are bringing collusion up, andnare convinced cohen is lying and out to get trump.....

why wouldnt he have said something more damaging to trump when asked  those questions?

Edited by Snoslinger