Check your account email address ×

The El Chapo Act...Build That Wall!

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So does this mean Mexico may actually pay for the wall?  LOL

The Dems would never ever pass that in the house. Even if it made sense to do it. It would be giving Trump the signature “fuck you told you so” win of the decade. But yes, yes it would. It would also be pretty funny. As long as it’s not my tax dollars being used inefficiently, I’m not against it. Still think that multi billion dollar check should be used for other things, but I won’t cry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Dems would never ever pass that in the house. Even if it made sense to do it. It would be giving Trump the signature “fuck you told you so” win of the decade. But yes, yes it would. It would also be pretty funny. As long as it’s not my tax dollars being used inefficiently, I’m not against it. Still think that multi billion dollar check should be used for other things, but I won’t cry about it. 

I think you just listed a very good reason why many in this forum actually dislike Washington so much.  No common sense, they only care about their political party.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If Cruz gets his way Mexico will pay for the wall in a round about way.

5282D1B2-9027-4D0C-B959-08F50187E7D4.thumb.png.579f40168bba9d9618e2e464c7fdab09.png

This has been one of just a few good ideas that have come out of "Lyin' Teds" retard mouth.  Ironically, it's a few more than most others.  Weird.

I completely disagree with this. This is the endorsement of govt theft and you boot licking faggots like it because its something you agree with. The cartel isnt paying for this wall, we are. All of the drug users in the US. So this is basically an endorsement of the war on drugs so the govt can seize money and pay for shit they want. Today it may be the wall, tomorrow it could be for some more illegal spying program or govt funded abortions. You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Where are these funds? Does ElChapo have a checking account through chase bank? 

What about all of the legit banks and businesses that Chapo has been using to launder and embezzle money through? They be fine? 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If the US govt knows where  Chapo has all of his money then they could have shut him down years ago. This is some bullshit wrapped up in some Murican apple pie to get fools to eat it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

If the US govt knows where  Chapo has all of his money then they could have shut him down years ago. This is some bullshit wrapped up in some Murican apple pie to get fools to eat it. 

Say they do know where some money is, what do you think the US Government do with it?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Invest it in drug treatment programs. 

That doesn't address the point below:

I completely disagree with this. This is the endorsement of govt theft and you boot licking faggots like it because its something you agree with. The cartel isnt paying for this wall, we are. All of the drug users in the US. So this is basically an endorsement of the war on drugs so the govt can seize money and pay for shit they want. Today it may be the wall, tomorrow it could be for some more illegal spying program or govt funded abortions. You guys are a bunch of dumb asses. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are they going to build the wall during or after the national emergency crisis st the border is averted?   Can’t imagine theyncan build it while during a national emergency of the epic proportions Dump describes....... :lmao: Look at all the fools :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are they going to build the wall during or after the national emergency crisis st the border is averted?   Can’t imagine theyncan build it while during a national emergency of the epic proportions Dump describes....... :lmao: Look at all the fools :lol: 

Honestly, move along, you do nothing for any threads in this forum.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That doesn't address the point below:

Reduce demand and you reduce supply.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Invest it in drug treatment programs. 

Great answer. That and education. Help to repair the damage. 

Funny how Republicans find some cash and can’t wait to spend it on a made up project.  

Imagine how much money is being siphoned off to Republican insiders with the wall funding. 

Let American's drug users pay for it.   They cost the rest of us billion's in extra LE tax dollars.   Probably 50% of LE budgets are fighting crime that surrounds drugs.  Fuck the users.  

• Like 1