Check your account email address ×

That Proposed U.S. Nuclear "Venture "in Saudi Arabia is treason, you know.

• Gold Member

Saudi has enough money to purchase reactors for power generation if the US doesn't want to sell any to the Saudi.  China is scheduled like next year to produce reactors for an export.  Not sure why anybody would be against sell and US product globally.  Why would anybody be against that especially when the buyer has several other countries they can purchase from???

Doesn't it seem odd that they'd want nuclear.   There are solar projects in Alberta that are going to be making electricity at 4.5cents/kw. 

If they can do it in Alberta, they can do it in the fucking dessert.   Average sunlight in Riyadh is 9 hours vs 6.5 in Alberta.

If Trump would hand intel to Russian Agents, you know he'll sell Nuclear secrets to the highest bidder. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Doesn't it seem odd that they'd want nuclear.   There are solar projects in Alberta that are going to be making electricity at 4.5cents/kw. 

If they can do it in Alberta, they can do it in the fucking dessert.   Average sunlight in Riyadh is 9 hours vs 6.5 in Alberta.

If Trump would hand intel to Russian Agents, you know he'll sell Nuclear secrets to the highest bidder. 

What's the consumption for Alberta vs SA. Man are you fucking dumb

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have ridden by a 6 solar fields in mn in the last 3 weeks every fucking one was worthless completly coved with snow 

and solar is just dandy till the sun sets . how long is a panel that is sitting in a sand blaster good for ? i dont know do you ?

i am sure the saudi power companys are just to fucking stupid to think of the viability of solar . 

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

But you did....

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really how do you figure that ? 

it's only been debunked 100s of times in here alone, yet you keep on posting the same old BS. here is one of your own even killing the conspiracy....

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Go look up energy density of nuclear vs solar.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I have ridden by a 6 solar fields in mn in the last 3 weeks every fucking one was worthless completly coved with snow 

and solar is just dandy till the sun sets . how long is a panel that is sitting in a sand blaster good for ? i dont know do you ?

i am sure the saudi power companys are just to fucking stupid to think of the viability of solar . 

Solar Furnace would be a better plan :)