Check your account email address ×

450/510

BOHICA

Just now, Dave said:

I would never have a use for one....complete was of money.

and u would have no use for a new aston martin so u would not want one?

and why cant u pull a enclose with a raptor? my bud has a older 1 and it is sweet pulls the toy hauler just fine . it is all just a deduction any way  

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all the newer oil burners are junk . all the manus took the best parts away from the oil burners .  

The cummins are still stellar wthout the emissions garbage...and even with have far more jam...ive had all 3 in the last yr for towing.

Edited by Dave

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and why cant u pull a enclose with a raptor? my bud has a older 1 and it is sweet pulls the toy hauler just fine . it is all just a deduction any way  

You could pull an enclosed with a turbo cayenne as well...and no i have no desire for an astin martin either...lol

Point is a raptor is an offroad truck...not a highway trailer tower....for the price you could get a much better truck for towing.....

Raptor owners are posers.

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You won't need the match , the pos will have an electrical fire all on it's own .  :bc:

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every one but a Prius driver and even they secretly want 1  

Fatty is to fat for a Raptor 

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

IMG_20160528_144713432.jpg

naa I cleared a no parking sign and landed on cement yrs back in a old 78 f250 .all 3 of us walked away sort of. I think the booze helped . . the thing made it home but would only sort of turn left the mufflers were ripped off so just straight  headers on a big block doors would not open glass was broken all around no antifreeze and found out next am oil pan was ripped so prob no oil lol. oh the good old days at bar closing

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

naa I cleared a no parking sign and landed on cement yrs back in a old 78 f250 .all 3 of us walked away sort of. I think the booze helped . . the thing made it home but would only sort of turn left the mufflers were ripped off so just straight  headers on a big block doors would not open glass was broken all around no antifreeze and found out next am oil pan was ripped so prob no oil lol. oh the good old days at bar closing

44 minutes ago, Dave said:

You could pull an enclosed with a turbo cayenne as well...and no i have no desire for an astin martin either...lol

Point is a raptor is an offroad truck...not a highway trailer tower....for the price you could get a much better truck for towing.....

Raptor owners are posers.

funny u say that I have a bud who had a cayenne and he pulled up to the house on day when he got his new inline enclosed it looked fucking hilarious .

they may be posers but still a bad ass truck If I did not kick the shit out of my trucks with work I would buy 1 .

and again the new oil burners are shit they don't last like the old and the cost of operation is way to high just not worth it any more has not been in a long time in anything under a 1.5 ton  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

funny u say that I have a bud who had a cayenne and he pulled up to the house on day when he got his new inline enclosed it looked fucking hilarious .

they may be posers but still a bad ass truck If I did not kick the shit out of my trucks with work I would buy 1 .

and again the new oil burners are shit they don't last like the old and the cost of operation is way to high just not worth it any more has not been in a long timein anything under a 1.5 ton  

I beg to differ...none of my diesels are expensive to operate.....costs me less then 100 bucks to change oil...oil filter and fuel filter on my dodge.....my chev is slightly more.....ford was about 200 bucks.

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

I beg to differ...none of my diesels are expensive to operate.....costs me less then 100 bucks to change oil...oil filter and fuel filter on my dodge.....my chev is slightly more.....ford was about 200 bucks.

Bingo.  If you tow alot there is no other choice than a diesel...  And I'm not talking enclosed snowmobile trailers

26 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Bingo.  If you tow alot there is no other choice than a diesel...  And I'm not talking enclosed snowmobile trailers

The picture of amgs poser truck and little enclosed is hilarious....trailer weighs 2500 maybe...gear and sleds hes tops 4500#.....my little jetta could tow that....and costs 50gs less in nookville. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

These guys get zero to 60 in 5.8.  The fastest in the past they could get a gm 6.2 from 0-60 was like 6.9 seconds.

the raptor is essentially a full second faster 0-60 then a 6.2 gm pickup.

Fuck, my 2011 4dr ram with 70k on the ticker will beat that $60,000 truck..lol

WP_20150407_001.JPG

9 hours ago, Dave said:

if u are hooked up every day t a real load then yes a oil burner is best . most guys including my self don't tow every day. I am loaded every day and only tow a bobcat 3 or 4 days a mo.  the 6.2 is more than adequate. I prob wont even get a big block next work truck. U know as well as me 90% of the oil burners sold never see a real load they are more poser as u say than the raptor guys by far  . hey lets jack up this pile of shit it to make it a total PITA to get in and out of slap some loud fast wearing tires on it dont forget the goofy huge steel bumper that is higher than the back of any other suv tail gate on the road.   make it suck to tow with then lets give it 700hp to drive around the city . deff of poser

buds who only tow shit like landscape chit mowers cats trenchers etc etc every day even quit with the diesels just not worth it. only guy I know still  buying them pulls heavy all day every day and he runs a new f450  every yr .   

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Anything 10k or so and below is gas 1/2 ton territory.  Diesel guys mostly exagerate what they pull and the mpg's they get while pulling.

Agreed.  I've only owned 1/2 ton and I've pulled about everything without any issue at all.  Even a few things I was "iffy" about.  But owning a diesel to tow sleds?