Check your account email address ×

450/510

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Sounds like the truck runs and drive.  Few little bent piece but faired well for 34 ft of calculated drop during the jump.  Turned into a parts truck rather then straightening for the guys 3 other raptors

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/ford-raptor-jumps-90-feet/60825/page1/

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Sounds like the truck runs and drive.  Few little bent piece but faired well for 34 ft of calculated drop during the jump.  Turned into a parts truck rather then straightening for the guys 3 other raptors

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/ford-raptor-jumps-90-feet/60825/page1/

Thx for showing this...i found it earlier....but wanted you to continue to make a fool of yourself.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thx for showing this...i found it earlier....but wanted you to continue to make a fool of yourself.

Run and drove.  just like i said....  reset the fuel cutoff switch, and it prolly fired right up

17 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I paid cash for my new sled, my Hybrid trailer and all my vehicles. Sorry about your butthurt. :lol:

It's really nice working 45 hours or less a week and still being able to stash a lot of money away and pay for all my other stuff so that way I actually have time to enjoy it. :bc:

Yea, :lol: I'm BH :lmao:

Yea, because I never take any time off , or go anywhere :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Dave said:

:lol: just stfu

I said you could start and drive it.  Link that you secretly were keeping it a secret....  says it runs and drives just like i said it would.  Epoxy the valve cover crack and that truck is straighter and better condition the the 76 ford f150 ranger i drove for the first 2 years of highschool.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I said you could start and drive it.  Link that you secretly were keeping it a secret....  says it runs and drives just like i said it would.  Epoxy the valve cover crack and that truck is straighter and better condition the the 76 ford f150 ranger i drove for the first 2 years of highschool.

The frames bent....anything can be fixed...its a truck thst is designed to handle that stuff.i t didnt...case closed.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Scott, just put the clueless Michael Moore look a like on ignore :bc:

Guaranteed he drives out to dinner or to the grocery store in a ram diesel with his mirrors flipped out...  prolly jumps out of the truck in cowboy boots as well.  Big old diesel "needed to pull a couple 4 place enclosed that never seen 10k gvw in there life.  He is a poser.  Jesus ive seen grandpas in idaho pull just as big of travel trailers with a boat Hooked up to  the tavel trailer with 3/4 ton gassers.  This fella would need a dually, chipped diesel to pull a 2 place trailer in the mountains for sure, all the while getting 20 US mpgs......  he is pure entertainment so i cant put him on ignore.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Guaranteed he drives out to dinner or to the grocery store in a ram diesel with his mirrors flipped out...  prolly jumps out of the truck in cowboy boots as well.  Big old diesel "needed to pull a couple 4 place enclosed that never seen 10k gvw in there life.  He is a poser.  Jesus ive seen grandpas in idaho pull just as big of travel trailers with hooked up boat Hooked up to  the trailer with 3/4 ton gassers.  This fella would need a dually, chipped diesel to pull a 2 place trailer in the mountains for sure, all the while getting 20 US mpgs......

he is pure entertainment so i cant put him on ignore.

Bingo.  But Raptor owners are posers :lol:

I'm just sick of his clueless,  fat crybaby blubbering. It's getting old. Same with Momopothead and his wanna be Militia BS that's never gonna happen. 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Bingo.  But Raptor owners are posers :lol:

I'm just sick of his clueless,  fat crybaby blubbering. It's getting old. Same with Momopothead and his wanna be Militia BS that's never gonna happen. 

Dude no one is crying but you. We are all laughing AT YOU. :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Dave said:

The frames bent....anything can be fixed...its a truck thst is designed to handle that stuff.i t didnt...case closed.

Does it start and drive????   Also its running aftermarket shocks and springs... shock mounts and frame may have survived on stock springs and shocks.  Prolly not as that truck wasnt designed to be a trophy truck.....  Every raptor that bent a frame on in the imfamous frame bend run were on aftermarket suspensions.  All the stock trucks came out unscathed from that run

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Guaranteed he drives out to dinner or to the grocery store in a ram diesel with his mirrors flipped out...  prolly jumps out of the truck in cowboy boots as well.  Big old diesel "needed to pull a couple 4 place enclosed that never seen 10k gvw in there life.  He is a poser.  Jesus ive seen grandpas in idaho pull just as big of travel trailers with hooked up boat Hooked up to  the trailer with 3/4 ton gassers.  This fella would need a dually, chipped diesel to pull a 2 place trailer in the mountains for sure, all the while getting 20 US mpgs......  he is pure entertainment so i cant put him on ignore.

towmirrors.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, :lol: I'm BH :lmao:

Yea, because I never take any time off , or go anywhere :lol:

You appear pretty butthurt to me when people call out your posermobile. :lol:

And haven't seen any pics you post of doing anything but mall crawl unless it's sled pictures from a decade ago. :snack:

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ground grouse hes gonna show up to your place if hes not to busy of course.... :lol:

I'm just thankful I live on a dirt road so his raptor won't be able to make it here. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Guaranteed he drives out to dinner or to the grocery store in a ram diesel with his mirrors flipped out...  prolly jumps out of the truck in cowboy boots as well.  Big old diesel "needed to pull a couple 4 place enclosed that never seen 10k gvw in there life.  He is a poser.  Jesus ive seen grandpas in idaho pull just as big of travel trailers with hooked up boat Hooked up to  the trailer with 3/4 ton gassers.  This fella would need a dually, chipped diesel to pull a 2 place trailer in the mountains for sure, all the while getting 20 US mpgs......  he is pure entertainment so i cant put him on ignore.

I drive my jetta diesel out for dinner...and even to pull my quad around to rides.... :bc:

Just now, GGNHL said:

You appear pretty butthurt to me when people call out your posermobile. :lol:

And haven't seen any pics you post of doing anything but mall crawl unless it's sled pictures from a decade ago. :snack:

I'm just thankful I live on a dirt road so his raptor won't be able to make it here. :lol:

You weak,  lame comments make me :z::z::z::z::z:

14 hours ago, Dave said:

I beg to differ...none of my diesels are expensive to operate.....costs me less then 100 bucks to change oil...oil filter and fuel filter on my dodge.....my chev is slightly more.....ford was about 200 bucks.

I dunno man, it's pretty telling when Cummins won't even run Cummins in their service trucks any more. :lol:

8ae17336-c4a3-400b-84c6-599a6b6497e9_zps

4 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I dunno man, it's pretty telling when Cummins won't even run Cummins in their service trucks any more. :lol:

8ae17336-c4a3-400b-84c6-599a6b6497e9_zps

:lol:

Service trucks idle alot....

Edited by Dave

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Does it start and drive????   Also its running aftermarket shocks and springs... shock mounts and frame may have survived on stock springs and shocks.  Prolly not as that truck wasnt designed to be a trophy truck.....  Every raptor that bent a frame on in the imfamous frame bend run were on aftermarket suspensions.  All the stock trucks came out unscathed from that run

Was is it designed to be then?

• Gold Member

Most people will really over estimate what they pull.  Diesel truck owners are the worst.  You ask them what they are towing and they always tell you gcwr capabilites when you ask them how much weight they are pulling.  They only know axle capacities and not actually what your pulling.  

Under 10k ready to roll.... 1/2 ton towable for reference to measure a load.....  this weight pulls well behind a 1/2 ton ecoboost.  Just as well vs an hd diesel

IMG_2835.PNG

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Was is it designed to be then?

It was designed to be the most offroad capable 1/2 ton truck that can do it all from grocery shopping to mud holes to some desert running.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It was designed to be the most offroad capable 1/2 ton truck that can do it all from grocery shopping to mud holes to some desert running.

Explain some....