Check your account email address ×

Good Read...Justice Dept. discussing deposing a President

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Graham :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That little weasel has something to hide, bigly. Pedophile, homo, Russian money, something 

You call a lot of people dumb and probably justified....maybe use a mirror right now.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You call a lot of people dumb and probably justified....maybe use a mirror right now.

Smails, I can throw you a life preserver but I can’t make you take it. For the life of me I cannot figure out how you cannot see the obvious. It’s like you know person A has robbed 20 banks, but can’t accept the fact when he’s nabbed for robbing Fort Knox. It’s going to be sad watching you wallop around with dumb Dave, sludgey, racer, jtssrx at the bottom of the ocean, after the ss titanic hits bottom. You are smarter than this

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Smails, I can throw you a life preserver but I can’t make you take it. For the life of me I cannot figure out how you cannot see the obvious. It’s like you know person A has robbed 20 banks, but can’t accept the fact when he’s nabbed for robbing Fort Knox. It’s going to be sad watching you wallop around with dumb Dave, sludgey, racer, jtssrx at the bottom of the ocean, after the ss titanic hits bottom. You are smarter than this

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Jesus dude get over yourself. 

Give me one, just one, fucking reason you think trump and his campaign is innocent in all this 

2 years into this investigation and not a single person charged with colluding to affect the election. Not one. Hmmmm.....

Fuck off. The chances of getting anything remotely intelligent out of your brain are 0. There is at least a chance with smails 

Well answer my question ....

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Give me one, just one, fucking reason you think trump and his campaign is innocent in all this 

If Trump and Co are guilty like you say, surely Mueller will send up some indictments against them.  

Just now, Edmo said:

2 years into this investigation and not a single person charged with colluding to affect the election. Not one. Hmmmm.....

:lol:

now its “colluding to affect the election “, rather than just “collusion”? 

what was trump tower? What was manafort meeting with Russian operatives in NYC ? What was stone working with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks?

holy fuck

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

now its “colluding to affect the election “, rather than just “collusion”? 

what was trump tower? What was manafort meeting with Russian operatives in NYC ? What was stone working with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks?

holy fuck

I'll wait for Mueller to tell us what those were.