Check your account email address ×

Good Read...Justice Dept. discussing deposing a President

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Are you 2 yrs old?

Answer the question....what has Mueller said?

The irony of you asking someone if their 2 years old and asking them to answer a dumb question. :lol:

keep asking

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

So let's see...the investigation isn't complete but to this point no indictments against Trump yet Slinger has no problem with the justice department having secret meetings two years ago and plotting ways to get rid of a sitting President including discussions of having someone wear a wire.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you’re going with it was members in his admin, and he and his family knew nothing? 

You're the one claiming that Trump is guilty of all kinds of indiscretions.  You claimed that this is already proven as fact.  I just expect you to offer a little proof with your claims.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So let's see...the investigation isn't complete but to this point no indictments against Trump yet Slinger has no problem with the justice department having secret meetings two years ago and plotting ways to get rid of a sitting President including discussions of having someone wear a wire.

There have been indictments against his campaign manager and others in his admin. The fucker and his family have been caught lying about much of it. The guy sucks Putin’s dick in plain view. The guy is famous for taking russian and ogliarch money. The fucking guy has surrounded himself with irregulars with Russian ties. The fucking guy has fired and hired people to help protect him,  and on and on and on and on...

bit because trump hasn’t been nailed yet, before the investigation is even over, you think there’s nothing to see?

Fuck, I guess I had you wrong smails. God damn.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're the one claiming that Trump is guilty of all kinds of indiscretions.  You claimed that this is already proven as fact.  I just expect you to offer a little proof with your claims.  

And you’re claiming he’s not. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There have been indictments against his campaign manager and others in his admin. The fucker and his family have been caught lying about much of it. The guy sucks Putin’s dick in plain view. The guy is famous for taking russian and ogliarch money. The fucking guy has surrounded himself with irregulars with Russian ties. The fucking guy has fired and hired people to help protect him,  and on and on and on and on...

bit because trump hasn’t been nailed yet, before the investigation is even over, you think there’s nothing to see?

Fuck, I guess I had you wrong smails. God damn.

Still no comment about the OP I see and yeah I'll wait for the investigation to be over. Good to know you haven't changed...the minute I disagree with you boom....out comes the same old shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not claiming anything.  I don't have proof that Trump is guilty of any crime.  You're the one making that claim so the burden of proof is on you.  

The fuck you haven’t. You’ve been saying no collusion almost as much as trump 

Edited by Snoslinger