Check your account email address ×

Good Read...Justice Dept. discussing deposing a President

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf do you think is going to happen in regards to the op?

They are going to investigate it hopefully.....guessing you already know the outcome.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do you have trouble reading?  I said guilty of a crime.  What crime is Trump guilty of?  

No, but you are either a liar or going senile. You just started this “guilty of a crime” nonsense since we now have more proof of collusion. Another one of your exit plans. Won’t work. This is the very reason I didn’t want a conviction as part of my bet with skidmark. Whether the gop, or Congress, or mueller indicts or impeaches the guy for collusion is irrelevant. But collusion did happen, deal with it

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

No, but you are either a liar or going senile. You just started this “guilty of a crime” nonsense since we now have more proof of collusion. Another one of your exit plans. Won’t work. This is the very reason I didn’t want a conviction as part of my bet with skidmark. Whether the gop, or Congress, or mueller indicts or impeaches the guy for collusion is irrelevant. But collusion did happen, deal with it

I don't give 1 fuck about collusion.  Try to get that through your thick skull.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

But I do. A big fat nothing. It’d just be another diatraction and red meat for the “deep state “ crowd you’re obviously part of

Damn dude you are fucked in the head.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump had one mission and he succeeded bigly.  Nothing else really matters to me. 

If he's guilty of a crime, throw him in jail.  If he isn't, get the fuck over it.  

Well it’s obvious you dont care because your boy won. Now tell skidmark to pay up

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well it’s obvious you dont care because your boy won. Now tell skidmark to pay up

I'll wait for the Mueller report.  When he says there was collusion I'm confident that Highmark will pay.  I'm also confident that you will never pay no matter what the Mueller Report says.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'll wait for the Mueller report.  When he says there was collusion I'm confident that Highmark will pay.  I'm also confident that you will never pay no matter what the Mueller Report says.  

You’re a piece of shit Tom. I’ve never welched on a bet, never. If you had integrity you’d admit I won the original bet with skidmark. But no, being the real dick you’ve become, you turn it completely around and make him out to be the honest person and me the welcher. Fuck off.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re a piece of shit Tom. I’ve never welched on a bet, never. If you had integrity you’d admit I won the original bet with skidmark. But no, being the real dick you’ve become, you turn it completely around and make him out to be the honest person and me the welcher. Fuck off.

It was decided early on that Mueller would be the arbiter of this wager.  Why are you having such a difficult time with that now?  

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Whew....simmer, brah!  Holy smokes.  Crack a cold one.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was decided early on that Mueller would be the arbiter of this wager.  Why are you having such a difficult time with that now?  

It was decided that after skidmark welched on the original bet, which I won, plain as day. My problem now is you turning it all around. Now go fuck yourself and don’t bother calling, texting, PMing. I’ve had enough of your bullshit.