Check your account email address ×

50 of the Worst Cities to Live in America

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why, do you have AIDS or something?  

Gulf side Florida is awesome! Except when they have that red tide then not so good!  :lol:

The Atlantic side is mostly east coast jews from New York and New Jersey. You should stay away from those areas... :bc: 

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

Gulf side Florida is awesome! Except when they have that red tide then not so good!  :lol:

The Atlantic side is mostly east coast jews from New York and New Jersey. You should stay away from those areas... :bc: 

Use to spend alot of time in Naples and the keys. If i couldnt bomb around on a pimped out golf cart in the desert id probably go there for the winter.

Just now, Anler said:

The Pacific side is mostly east coast jews from New York and New Jersey. You should stay away from those areas... :bc: 

One of my best friends just spent 3 months in Florida in his RV.  Orlando, Ft Myers, Naples, Punta Gorda, etc.  He said it was OK but wouldn't ever do it again.  Super expensive RV parks.  Run down.  Warm but wet.  Bugs, lots of bugs.  Critters everywhere.  Wet.  Expensive.  

A complete shit hole RV park was $1000/month.  A decent one that wasn't run down was $2000/month.  A nice one was $3000/month.  

I pay $465/month for a nice big beachfront spot on Lake Havasu.  

43672094_10155557998966513_7659135116471

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One of my best friends just spent 3 months in Florida in his RV.  Orlando, Ft Myers, Naples, Punta Gorda, etc.  He said it was OK but wouldn't ever do it again.  Super expensive RV parks.  Run down.  Warm but wet.  Bugs, lots of bugs.  Critters everywhere.  Wet.  Expensive.  

A complete shit hole RV park was $1000/month.  A decent one that wasn't run down was $2000/month.  A nice one was $3000/month.  

Yes...my dad said it was crazy exp too..thats why hes going to MB...its 700/...

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hmmm. Never RV'd there so couldnt say. I have friends all up and down the gulf coast and we always have a blast there. Summer time might be a little bit not as enjoyable with the wicked humidity but its better than AZ in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hmmm. Never RV'd there so couldnt say. I have friends all up and down the gulf coast and we always have a blast there. Summer time might be a little bit not as enjoyable with the wicked humidity but its better than AZ in the summer. 

I'm sure it's fun and I know I would have a good time anywhere but being on a budget limits how much I can spend on accommodations.   The southwest is nice from the end of Sept to the first of April.  It all gets a little warm for me June, July, August.  

I just like how reasonable the cost of living is in Havasu.  I paid 64 cents of avocados last week, 78 cents for grapefruit, chicken breast for $1.79/lb, tritip for $4.49/lb, Fruit and vegetables are bad ass and super cheap.  Lunch specials every single day of the week for around $5/person or less.   my $200/day goes a long way down here.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm sure it's fun and I know I would have a good time anywhere but being on a budget limits how much I can spend on accommodations.   The southwest is nice from the end of Sept to the first of April.  It all gets a little warm for me June, July, August.  

I just like how reasonable the cost of living is in Havasu.  I paid 64 cents of avocados last week, 78 cents for grapefruit, chicken breast for $1.79/lb, tritip for $4.49/lb, Fruit and vegetables are bad ass and super cheap.  Lunch specials every single day of the week for around $5/person or less.   my $200/day goes a long way down here.  

thats awesome.  I think I'm gonna spend next winter there.  Any hot gilfs around to bang,  I might even let cheezedick come down so i can get pointers on how to pick up grannies.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats awesome.  I think I'm gonna spend next winter there.  Any hot gilfs around to bang,  I might even let cheezedick come down so i can get pointers on how to pick up grannies.  

Not that many single GILFs from what I can tell.  Plenty of hot older women though.  The grocery stores are full of them.  

Cheeze could find them if anyone can.  :bc: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

"boating".  Yes...that seemed to be the subject of your pics for sure!  :lol: 

Where was wifey during these photoging moments of levity?  

Our campsite is less than a 1/4 mile from where each of those pictures were taken.  My guess is wifey was back at camp.  I don't really remember to be honest.........

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Our campsite is less than a 1/4 mile from where each of those pictures were taken.  My guess is wifey was back at camp.  I don't really remember to be honest.........

:lol: Yeah....memories are like that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Spring Break in Havasu starts mid March.  I probably won't remember any of it............

When I first got divorced I bartended spring break in ft Lauderdale. Some good times for sure

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Weed and coke are cheaper there too! :bc: 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Weed isn't.  No idea about coke.  

Bro, back in the day I had a hook up in Albuquerque. Weed was going for about $1500 a lb at home. It was going for $300-$500 a pound there.  

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro, back in the day I had a hook up in Albuquerque. Weed was going for about $1500 a lb at home. It was going for $300-$500 a pound there.  

I'm not too sure about back in the day but currently weed is much cheaper in Nevada and Cali.  Rec Marijuana isn't yet legal in Arizona.  Medical is legal but not cheap.  

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not too sure about back in the day but currently weed is much cheaper in Nevada and Cali.  Rec Marijuana isn't yet legal in Arizona.  Medical is legal but not cheap.  

This was Mexican weed.