Check your account email address ×

What's With Boston Dumbfucks?

I don't know what is more pathetic. The idiots acting like idiots, or all the jackass's with their cellphones out videoing the shenanigans. I long for the days before everyone and their mother had a damn YouTube channel. Who didn't enjoy a good street wrastle back in the day. :boxing: :friends:

• Like 2

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I don't know what is more pathetic. The idiots acting like idiots, or all the jackass's with their cellphones out videoing the shenanigans. I long for the days before everyone and their mother had a damn YouTube channel. Who didn't enjoy a good street wrastle back in the day. :boxing: :friends:

Was thinking the same thing.

:lol:

And yes...nothing wrong with a good fight...mind you those guys need some lessons

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah that shit is all cool until you bounce someone's head off the concrete and they don't get up...guessing prison would be a lot tougher than a drunken street fight. :ronald:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that shit is all cool until you bounce someone's head off the concrete and they don't get up...guessing prison would be a lot tougher than a drunken street fight. :ronald:

Yep.   Never throw punches anymore unless absolutely necessary.   Better to have a cam then to show its justified.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...that's the scary part.  FIsts are one thing but I've seen heads bounce off of parking lots and walls.  In HS, saw a guy get pushed into the brick wall outside of school.  Heard the crack.  He was a douche but still...Jesus.  8 months in a coma and yuh...never the same again.  The news usually carries a few stories every year of somebody dying after getting knocked out and hitting their heads on the side walk.

But...it's hard not to laugh just a little when you see it.  :lol: 

Oh Jesus, I'm not advocating crippling anyone! I said street wrastle, not the abomination the video exhibits. Wildly thrown haymakers with the intention of braining somebody is not the same as an ole time bar fight. IMO .

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

nothing wrong with a good fight...mind you those guys need some lessons

If Drunky McSlipsalot wasn't such a mess, he wouldn't have landed on his head. :dunno:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Not didn't get typed
  • Like 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Oh Jesus, I'm advocating crippling anyone! I said street wrastle, not the abomination the video exhibits. Wildly thrown haymakers with the intention of braining somebody is not the same as an ole time bar fight. IMO .

If Drunky McSlipsalot wasn't such a mess, he wouldn't have landed on his head. :dunno:

OMG!  :lol: LOL

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

:dunno: it's a commonly used expression round these parts?

:roflcrying:

LOL!  I've heard it before but I bet it's been twenty years or so.  And I've never seen it written.  Just struck me funny.  "I'm gonna brain somebody!!"  :lol: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Zams obviously sheltered.

It's a tough life kickin' stones and pullin' teets, but it sure beats having to go out and brain a bunch of half-wits!

Image result for letterkenny

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I've heard it before but I bet it's been twenty years or so.  And I've never seen it written.  Just struck me funny.  "I'm gonna brain somebody!!"  :lol: 

It's a tough life kickin' stones and pullin' teets, but it sure beats having to go out and brain a bunch of half-wits!

Image result for letterkenny