Check your account email address ×

Is This Worthy of Discussion?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It really is astounding when you think about it, sitting senators meeting and posing with Farrakhan as if it’s no big deal.  Maxine would be pulling her wig off in rage if a white politician did it with a white racist. How is it that they can get away with it?

Black people can't be racist. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It really is astounding when you think about it, sitting senators meeting and posing with Farrakhan as if it’s no big deal.  Maxine would be pulling her wig off in rage if a white politician did it with a white racist. How is it that they can get away with it?

Both sides are hypocrites....but liberals are 100x worse.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

He gathered up the jooos.

How is that like farakhan? I think he has a point, this country was built on black slave labor and they got the shitty end of the stick after slavery too. I say we give them Arizona and New Mexico, they are kinda like Africa so should work well. But you and Alaskan gnome will have to GTFO! :fuckyou:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

You weigh what 250ish?

Im 212

You were a ‘Fat Stick’......now you’re just a loose skin flabby stick.......fat or not......you’re still dumb as fuck :lmao: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I'm sitting here on my couch as it rains outside so I've got nothing better to do....Sweaty Dave has been in the SW on vacation and spends his time here...weird.😂

Im not on vacation

...im basking in the sun right now having a carona...

But thanks for caring.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you think that because blacks always loot and steal and there is no way those white folk would do anything like that.

Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said that.  But per capita, the statistics are pretty stark, are we ignoring them?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I'm sitting here on my couch as it rains outside so I've got nothing better to do....Sweaty Dave has been in the SW on vacation and spends his time here...weird.😂

No - he was on border patrol :lmao: 

4CF73B1B-7CA1-42F6-855A-66D07DA11655.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm 225.

212 on a diet of Biscuits and Gravy.....amazing.

Youre having an emotional breakdown....

:lol:

If youre not smart enough to know you can have certain unhealthy foods as a treat every once in a while and still maintain a healthy life style...well youre dumber then i thought.

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t put words in my mouth, I never said that.  But per capita, the statistics are pretty stark, are we ignoring them?

Then how do  know Motos picture isn't accurate...you are guessing because of your preconconcieved racism.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

How is that like farakhan? I think he has a point, this country was built on black slave labor and they got the shitty end of the stick after slavery too. I say we give them Arizona and New Mexico, they are kinda like Africa so should work well. But you and Alaskan gnome will have to GTFO! :fuckyou:

And how many hundred thousand white people died to free them?  160 years later a black man was elected president.  Enough of the grievance shit.  Guys like Farrakhan are the worst kind f racists, stirring up the hate and division.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Youre having an emotional breakdown....

If youre not smart enough to know you can have certain unhealthy foods as a treat every once in a while and still maintain a healthy life style...well youre dumber then i thought.

:lol2:

Healthy lifestyle....that's funny considering all you do is drive around in trucks and Side by Sides.😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I wish he would run for office  .  It would be hilarious watching everyone ignore his comments.  

The question Is on global warming Mr Farrakhan .

kill all the fucking Jews!!!!!

oh, Kay,  so moving on.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And how many hundred thousand white people died to free them?  160 years later a black man was elected president.  Enough of the grievance shit.  Guys like Farrakhan are the worst kind f racists, stirring up the hate and division.

Well first of all The Civil War wasn't  fought to "Free The Slaves" and even if that  were the reason so what....the white people  brought them here in the first place. Also don't forget blacks fought and died as well.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trust me, this is a good deal. 

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wish he would run for office  .  It would be hilarious watching everyone ignore his comments.  

The question Is on global warming Mr Farrakhan .

kill all the fucking Jews!!!!!

oh, Kay,  so moving on.  

That might work!

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure you do Dave and you eat healthy.....it's your story bruh.😂

You really have crush on me lately...like old times....

Thing is i know your game now....its old...but thats not gonna stop me from slapping you around.

:bc: