Check your account email address ×

Still pissed off a green energy subsidies?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans never think past next Tuesday.

And the dems said the world would be doomed by climate change and global warming......

But what they really meant was the world would be doomed by their globalist agenda!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get back to me when you can stay on topic with facts and links to back them up. You bore me. 

go use Google yet ?

you still want that tax money going to those earth loving green corps lol

lmfao  you are patsy a talking point tool nothing more 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: 

what are you cheering about you dumb fuck you are another one who is crying about big oil getting money . then crying that they are not getting enough money for there so called green divisions 

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

And the dems said the world would be doomed by climate change and global warming......

But what they really meant was the world would be doomed by their globalist agenda!

Remember they said if we continue as we are going.  There have been lots of programs to reduce emissions. China changed their ways and there was a huge recession that slowed emissions. 

We have made progress in spite of thinking from people like you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

what are you cheering about you dumb fuck you are another one who is crying about big oil getting money . then crying that they are not getting enough money for there so called green divisions 

Follow along crackhead.....or STFU :lmao: Lil Femboy :lmao: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Remember they said if we continue as we are going.  There have been lots of programs to reduce emissions. China changed their ways and there was a huge recession that slowed emissions. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go use Google yet ?

you still want that tax money going to those earth loving green corps lol

lmfao  you are patsy a talking point tool nothing more 

No. If you can’t back up your arguments with a reference or link, I’ll assume it’s bullshit. You also bore me. 

I’ll check back later. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Follow along crackhead.....or STFU :lmao: Lil Femboy :lmao: 

no fuck stain you catch up. 

again go look who the largest players are in the green energy game . then take your foot out if your mouth 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no fuck stain you catch up. 

again go look who the largest players are in the green energy game . then take your foot out if your mouth 

Your fried brain can’t even comprehend the simplest of information.   :lmao: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So emissions went down because of a recession reducing manufacturing.

That has nothing to do with emission control and changing their ways.

But the Dems said the oceans would rise and the world would be changed forever.......and now they say in 12 years life will end. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No. If you can’t back up your arguments with a reference or link, I’ll assume it’s bullshit. You also bore me. 

I’ll check back later. 

I don't need to you want to keep sounding like a idiot don't look shit up for your self .facts are what they are,and are,all over to find .

no matter what I post you would call the link shit so why wast my time .

find any of the hundreds you like and open .

till then fuck off 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

So emissions went down because of a recession reducing manufacturing.

That has nothing to do with emission control and changing their ways.

But the Dems said the oceans would rise and the world would be changed forever.......and now they say in 12 years life will end. 

they told me in school we would be deep in a ice age by now 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ll check back later. 

well seeing as you are to fucking lazy or just ashamed of being such a uniformed tool before crying about the exon and mobile lol. 

just 1 for you there are literally hundreds of links you can look up your self . 

https://moneymorning-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/moneymorning.com/2018/10/10/chart-the-biggest-investors-in-renewable-energy-will-shock-you/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fmoneymorning.com%2F2018%2F10%2F10%2Fchart-the-biggest-investors-in-renewable-energy-will-shock-you%2F

but yeah i am the dumb ass 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

CoalSwarm published a report on September 26 warning that 259 gigawatts of coal power capacity – equivalent to the entire coal power fleet of the United States – is being built in China despite government policies restricting new builds. 

6 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The biggest disfunction with subsidies to green energy is they pretty much all go to Fortune 500 companies and not to the consumer...  green energy subsidies are one of those rich get richer and the wealth is consolidating at the top schemes

British petroleum and a few other hydrocarbon producers are huge players in getting federal green energy subsidies.

Not like it will ever happen but it would be nice for all green energy subsidy go to individual tax payer that installs green energy.

BP uses their green energy subsidies to drill more oil wells.  Oil has a much better ROI.  Thanks Obama.  :bc: 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

BP uses their green energy subsidies to drill more oil wells.  Oil has a much better ROI.  Thanks Obama.  :bc: 

Ya.  I built powerline to some BP wind.  They got big tax breaks from it while they were busy trying to stop the oil flow on that Gulf of Mexico oil spill