Check your account email address ×

Jobs numbers

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So wages rose 32 % over the last 10 yrs?

let me rephrase, 3.2% wage growth is not very good. it was also at 2.9% obama's last year. is this what we've become? getting all excited over a 3.2% raise? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let me rephrase, 3.2% wage growth is not very good. it was also at 2.9% obama's last year. is this what we've become? getting all excited over a 3.2% raise? 

You would be frothing at the mouth with joy if it was hillary.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Consistent 3.2% is outstanding, but you’re right, one year of it is no big deal. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Are the under employed and those not looking for employment factored in?  Are these numbers still fake like they were from 2009-2016? 

Why is it all you do is ask dumb, seemingly rhetorical questions trying to act like you know something nobody else knows? You are a joke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Why is it all you do is ask dumb, seemingly rhetorical questions trying to act like you know something nobody else knows? You are a joke.

:lmao: :lol: Perfect post from you..... :lol:  @Snoslinger  read his post :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are the under employed and those not looking for employment factored in?  Are these numbers still fake like they were from 2009-2016? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: :lol: Perfect post from you..... :lol:  @Snoslinger  read his post :lmao: 

@Snoslinger :lmao: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Snoslinger hurry hurry!!!@!!

:lol:

:lol: Tools thinks he's on to some hot gotcha!!!  LOL....He's got nothing....looks? nope.  Brains? nope.  Money? nope.  Success?  nope.  Cleverness?  nope.

Eewww...but...he does have a nice dress and bitchin' crew!

SR group.png

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Tools thinks he's on to some hot gotcha!!!  LOL....He's got nothing....looks? nope.  Brains? nope.  Money? nope.  Success?  nope.  Cleverness?  nope.

Eewww...but...he does have a nice dress and bitchin' crew!

SR group.png

Did you ever see his crew pic?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Was that the one where they were all having dorks on parade in their helmets in front of some sign?  If that was it...yeah.  :lol: 

Yup....i think one lady was a midget.

Just now, DAVE said:

Yup....i think one lady was a midget.

He was riding with women?  Like other than himself of course.  What a hard chargin', balls out, pucker factor ride that must have been.  :lol: Prolly hangin' ten on 11,000 foot peaks again.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He was riding with women?  Like other than himself of course.  What a hard chargin', balls out, pucker factor ride that must have been.  :lol: Prolly hangin' ten on 11,000 foot peaks again.

I think this pic was from his ride to abitibi canyon in ontario.

Just now, DAVE said:

I think this pic was from his ride to abitibi canyon in ontario.

YEah...LOL.  That's where he said he rode for "hundreds of mile in -40 conditions" trying to be hardcore.  I have a truck for that shit.  :lol: