Check your account email address ×

U.S. Treasury Set to Borrow $1 Trillion for a Second Year to Finance the Deficit

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it's all just so good.  :lol: 

When Tommy busted his ass out on that the whole fucking place exploded.  "We share the same computer sometimes."  :lol: 

Swing and an awkward miss.  Normal.

No, not the dupe...you fighting, lying and denying it the whole way even at the end.  Holy shit.  :lol:

Why don’t you tell the story there Zampedo. It only took you one post to contradict your lie. 

Did I get kicked out over a Dupe account when the “whole place exploded”?

Did Tom kick me out?

Sounds exciting the way you tell it. 

Given enough time Zampedo might be a central part of this story  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why don’t you tell the story there Zampedo. It only took you one post to contradict your lie. 

Did I get kicked out over a Dupe account when the “whole place exploded”?

Did Tom kick me out?

Sounds exciting the way you tell it. 

Given enough time Zampedo might be a central part of this story  

Who cares if you got kicked out...

Youre a joke

:lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently you do.

you hang on my every post. 

You drool while Zampedo makes up stories about me. 

Stealing toolkits lingo... :lol:

Id like to see something hanging...but we wont go there

Good talk.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s get back to the 70% tax rate for the well to do. Everyone lives better back then. Trickle down is a lie. 

Nope. They should never take over 50% of anyone’s income.  But they also shouldn’t allow loopholes.   

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Stealing toolkits lingo... :lol:

Id like to see something hanging...but we wont go there

Good talk.

Do you stalk him too?   Which family member have to roped in driving around his state looking for him?  

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rev is triggered because he’s a moron on the web and in life and now I’m being called a pedophile again.  Perfect.

He’s a real winner!  :lmao:

Come one Zampedo.  Don’t chicken out now.  Tell the story about how this all happened. How everything exploded. 

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Come one Zampedo.  Don’t chicken out now.  Tell the story about how this all happened. How everything exploded. 

I thought I already did?  You want a line by line?  Wasn’t it enough of a mortifying experience to go through the first time?  How about when your house was found and posted online after all your shit talking?  Oh, I mean “your parents house”.  I wouldn’t have admitted that even if it was true.  What a mansion that was!!!!  Was that a carport afixed to the side?  I can’t remember.

There’s not a single chance you are more then two lost clients away from losing your daddy’s business.  Good god...I hope “your brother” is in charge....and has his own computer.

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

I thought I already did?  You want a line by line?  Wasn’t it enough of a mortifying experience to go through the first time?  How about when your house was found and posted online after all your shit talking?  Oh, I mean “your parents house”.  I wouldn’t have admitted that even if it was true.  What a mansion that was!!!!  Was that a carport afixed to the side?  I can’t remember.

There’s not a single chance you are more then two lost clients away from losing your daddy’s business.  Good god...I hope “your brother” is in charge....and has his own computer.

:lmao: 

Where you even there at the time?  I don't remember you at all.  

Thing I found funny is the losers that saw my parents neighbours shed thought it was a house. 

Was that you?  Are you living large like Dave in a shack and pretending you are rich. 

There's not a chance of losing the family business dumb dumb.  Worse case scenario, we decide to stop working and sell the assets. 

Poor stupid Zampedo. 

BTW. None of your answer had anything to do with everything blowing up over a Dupe account.

Time for Zampedo story time. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Thing I found funny is the losers that saw my parents neighbours shed thought it was a house. 

Was that you?  Are you living large like Dave in a shack and pretending you are rich. 

There's not a chance of losing the family business dumb dumb.  Worse case scenario, we decide to stop working and sell the assets. 

Poor stupid Zampedo. 

Dude. You are a fucking moron.  Your “brother” jumped in halfway through a little debate of ours.  Oops.  You forgot who you were when you logged back on.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude. You are a fucking moron.  Your “brother” jumped in halfway through a little debate of ours.  Oops.  You forgot who you were when you logged back on.

Check my edit.   Get back on topic shithead. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The topic is your idiocy and really bad lies.  It’s an easy topic in which to stay on track.  A wide margin of examples also.

You claimed the things exploded over a dupe account. Was that a lie?  Tell that really cool story. 

Don't give up now, evidently you were part of it because we were halfway through an argument.  Great job, you made it about you. 

Is that how you became a Mod Sherlock?   Zampedo and the case of the Dupe account. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You claimed the things exploded over a dupe account. Was that a lie?  Tell that really cool story. 

Don't give up now, evidently you were part of it because we were halfway through an argument.  Great job, you made it about you. 

Is that how you became a Mod Sherlock?   Zampedo and the case of the Dupe account. 

Not sure what story you want me to tell.  I already told it.  You got caught lying, you were fucking owned, you lied again and it was proven you were lying then lied again...and even looked dumber as you tried to keep up the lie.

Astonishing.  I thought you were just a dumb kid.  But, you are in your 50’s.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what story you want me to tell.  I already told it.  You got caught lying, you were fucking owned, you lied again and it was proven you were lying then lied again...and even looked dumber as you tried to keep up the lie.

That doesn’t sound like an explosion. 

That sounds quite boring. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Zampedo. 

BTW. None of your answer had anything to do with everything blowing up over a Dupe account.

Time for Zampedo story time. 

Daddy must be proud.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I need to stop going on vacation I miss all the fun lmfao .

completely believable though .

he'll they share a boat why not a internet personality lmfao pathetic little cunt 

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it's all just so good.  :lol: 

When Tommy busted his ass out on that the whole fucking place exploded.  "We share the same computer sometimes."  :lol: 

The whole fucking place exploded over a dupe account.  But now you are saying in laughter.  4 years of having a dupe account because mods kept changing the rules in order to ban anyone left of Reagan. Maybe I was was the one Laughing nightcap  

I’m still not sure what you are trying to say happened. 

Also when you say Tom busted my ass. 

What exactly was his outraged reaction to my dupe account?  

Hint. I didn’t get banned for a dupe account. I got banned because you bitches couldn’t take it. I don’t remember who but there was lot of butt hurt people who predicted a market crash and gold doubling from 1800 to 3,600. Where you one of those market geniuses that bailed and bought gold.  Much like the butt hurt market wizzes who claimed the Dow Would hit 30,000. Anyway Obama was elected the Dow climbed gold dropped to 1,300 and they didn’t like being reminded of their stupidty.  

Good times.  

Got to credit this place. Mods aren’t soft bitches like they are at hardcore sledder. 

The whole fucking place exploded over a dupe account.  But now you are saying in laughter.  4 years of having a dupe account because mods kept changing the rules in order to ban anyone left of Reagan. Maybe I was was the one Laughing nightcap  

I’m still not sure what you are trying to say happened. 

Also when you say Tom busted my ass. 

What exactly was his outraged reaction to my dupe account?  

Hint. I didn’t get banned for a dupe account. I got banned because you bitches couldn’t take it. I don’t remember who but there was lot of butt hurt people who predicted a market crash and gold doubling from 1800 to 3,600. Where you one of those market geniuses that bailed and bought gold.  Much like the butt hurt market wizzes who claimed the Dow Would hit 30,000. Anyway Obama was elected the Dow climbed gold dropped to 1,300 and they didn’t like being reminded of their stupidty.  

Good times.  

Got to credit this place. Mods aren’t soft bitches like they are at hardcore sledder. 

It must have really hurt you...you sure ramble on about it.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I need to stop going on vacation I miss all the fun lmfao .

completely believable though .

he'll they share a boat why not a internet personality lmfao pathetic little cunt 

Your brain is on vacation still. 

I didn’t share an Internet personality. I had two accounts and told them one was my brothers when they figured something was up 4 years later. To be fair some people were catching on earlier than that. I would have admitted it but they were just so crazy angry I had to keep going.