Check your account email address ×

The Queen of the Barnyard of Braying Jackasses is thinking about another POTUS run

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If she ran against Trump again he would be crushed. Given the opportunity to do a vote over American voters would elect her by a huge margin.

A wet paper bag could beat Trump.

And watch for the RNC to float feelers on putting up a candidate to run against Trump.

What's weird is, do any of you retards get tired of being wrong...all the time...on every single idea or prediction?  No shame at all. 

Just now, DAVE said:

And like a mature person...our election is in november and we shall see what happens....and if Trudeau wins again...so be it.

Obama won his second.  You just shake your head and be thankful for not being one of the lemmings throwing their little fits and victim cards around......and just go about your business.  Or, freak out, cry, scream, throw fits of anger, blame a whole other country, etc...etc...etc.....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama won his second.  You just shake your head and be thankful for not being one of the lemmings throwing their little fits and victim cards around......and just go about your business.  Or, freak out, cry, scream, throw fits of anger, blame a whole other country, etc...etc...etc.....

Its been fun to watch i must admit....i rarely watch fox these days.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its been fun to watch i must admit....i rarely watch fox these days.

Fox would show it just slightly longer than the Liberal networks.  They'd cut to commercial as soon as she started to stumble.  They'd have to...all their cameramen would drop their shit and run in there to try and suck her bung hole.