Check your account email address ×

Trump loses wall...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1/25/19 the day a presidency died. Total pussy. I don’t agree with why he shut it down, but if you’re gonna play chicken, win. 

Absolutely......he lost a game of chicken to Senile Pelosi and Little Chucky Schumer....he should resign today.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That being said Pelosi and Schumer ain't the answer to anything.

No doubt about that.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1/25/19 the day a presidency died. Total pussy. I don’t agree with why he shut it down, but if you’re gonna play chicken, win. 

Absolutely.  Fucking cowardly, shit talking bullshitter.  Holy shit!  He got some Tool Kit in him.  Jesus!

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

1/25/19, the day we radicalized Zammiekins. Excellent day!

:lol: I’ve stayed consistant on my feelings.

1.) Push back the liberal fascist movement of idiocy.

2.) Bring change to DC.

Trump isn’t the agent we all hoped he’d be. DC will fight anyone trying to destroy their industry.  They are smarter than America and apparently, smarter than Trump who has Americans hoping for change. Weak ass bitch.  Pelosi and Schumer bested you?  Bewahahahahhahaha a aahahahhabahahahahhaha a aaahahhahahhahahbahahhbah

Bullet.  Head.

Or, call Assange and DO IT!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I’ve stayed consistant on my feelings.

1.) Push back the liberal fascist movement of idiocy.

2.) Bring change to DC.

Trump isn’t the agent we all hoped he’d be. DC will fight anyone trying to destroy their industry.  They are smarter than America and apparently, smarter than Trump who has Americans hoping for change. Weak ass bitch.  Pelosi and Schumer bested you?  Bewahahahahhahaha a aahahahhabahahahahhaha a aaahahhahahhahahbahahhbah

Bullet.  Head.

Or, call Assange and DO IT!!!!!

aka derp state

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His approach works in business. Not so much in politics. Polosi wasn’t going to budge and trump’s approval was tanking. He was not only wearing the shutdown but was also becoming toxic to other republicans. 

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You gambled in 2016......and lost :lol:  SBYL.  It’s only a matter of time before the Repugs are obsolete......1 general election total vote victory in the last 7......archaic rules are the only thing keeping them relevant.......but the more they piss in their Cheerios the faster their demise.  Fuck Repugs :bc: 

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You gambled in 2016......and lost :lol:  SBYL.  It’s only a matter of time before the Repugs are obsolete......1 general election total vote victory in the last 7......archaic rules are the only thing keeping them relevant.......but the more they piss in their Cheerios the faster their demise.  Fuck Repugs :bc: 

It’s not the R party that is in trouble you chinless wonder. 

None of what happens in DC...not matter what negates the fact that you are a cowardly loser.

lol!  Look at you go though! Big celebration tonight at the hubble you call a home?  

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not the R party that is in trouble you chinless wonder. 

None of what happens in DC...not matter what negates the fact that you are a cowardly loser.

lol!  Look at you go though! Big celebration tonight at the hubble you call a home?  

:lol:

Facts bro.....you’re stupidity doesn’t change the facts :lmao: