Check your account email address ×

Ouch

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The last minute was spot on. First few mins were a little too grandstanding and “emotional”. But he’s dead nuts right. “Why China is landing men on the moon, we’re shutdown, and for what?” Nailed it. For politics. Fucking sickening. 

Obama shut down the then current program and shifted everything to the Commercial side is what gave China that huge lead.  A major set back in timeline for our Space Program initially, a bolstered commercial side eventually. This was almost a decade ago. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Obama shut down the then current program and shifted everything to the Commercial side is what gave China that huge lead.  A major set back in timeline for our Space Program initially, a bolstered commercial side eventually. This was almost a decade ago. 

Ah yes, the “what about Obama” excuse as if anyone was giving him a free pass... 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The last minute was spot on. First few mins were a little too grandstanding and “emotional”. But he’s dead nuts right. “Why China is landing men on the moon, we’re shutdown, and for what?” Nailed it. For politics. Fucking sickening. 

China's landing men on the moon?   Seems they are about 40 years late.  I'm glad we haven't explored further.   Waste of money.  

Both sides are to blame but the dems won't even concede one bit.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

China's landing men on the moon?   Seems they are about 40 years late. 

No, they landed a probe on the dark side. Meanwhile we are still short human rated rockets to get a man back on the moon.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

China's landing men on the moon?   Seems they are about 40 years late. 

Both sides are to blame but the dems won't even concede one bit.   

Well duh.. Of course both sides are to blame. Only one side started this becuase we all know this isn’t about security...It’s about doing enough to capitalize on campaign rhetoric. This literally has zero to do with border security. Anyone who says otherwise is a tard. If it were about security, the Dems and Trump would be dealing. They aren’t because this is about winning. There is no gray area in that sort of win. You cave or they cave. End of story. So while China is exploring space and pushing forward, we are measuring our cocks over politics. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah yes, the “what about Obama” excuse as if anyone was giving him a free pass... 

Talking about Obama is touchy with you

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well duh.. Of course both sides are to blame. Only one side started this becuase we all know this isn’t about security...It’s about doing enough to capitalize on campaign rhetoric. This literally has zero to do with border security. Anyone who says otherwise is a tard. If it were about security, the Dems and Trump would be dealing. They aren’t because this is about winning. There is no gray area in that sort of win. You cave or they cave. End of story. So while China is exploring space and pushing forward, we are measuring our cocks over politics. 

:lol:   Love the level of discord you've taken on.  "Well duh"  :lol:   Reminds me of a 8 yo girl.  

The fact that 70,000 a year die from drugs mostly coming thru all means of the southern border makes it a security crisis.

The fact that thousands of human trafficking violations are coming thru every year make it a humanitarian security crisis.

The fact that people are being used for slave labor makes it economic security crisis.  

Barriers when built right work.   Its proven all over the world.   I don't agree with building something just to say its done.   Build something that works. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And at least the D’s propese reponening government without strings.  Attempting to equate the stupidity of the wall with reopening the government is absurd. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

And at least the D’s propese reponening government without strings.  Attempting to equate the stupidity of the wall with reopening the government is absurd. 

I honestly don’t blame Nancy one bit. She knows this is about a signature campaign win that has nothing to do with anything other than politics. I wouldn’t deal either. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

But hey, china just landed a man on the moon.....DERP

Yes. China is pushing the limits of science, exploration, discovery, tech, etc. We are arguing about $5B for a “wall” and have shut a govt that normally spends $5B in half a day down for 35+ days. Derp is right. Go snuggle up with the hard right. It’s a good look for you. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Try critical thinking on for size. My comment had nothing to to with Obama and everything to do with “whataboutism”. 

Like I said, Derp. 

My comment was spot on and you seen the slight negative tone towards Obama and cried. :cry:Like I said...touchy touchy

Just now, Skidooski said:

My comment was spot on and you seen the slight negative tone towards Obama and cried. :cry:Like I said...touchy touchy

Try harder. Derp. My comment in itself even said “not that he gets a pass” implying he did shit too. Try keeping up racerski...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. China is pushing the limits of science, exploration, discovery, tech, etc. We are arguing about $5B for a “wall” and have shut a govt that normally spends $5B in half a day down for 35+ days. Derp is right. Go snuggle up with the hard right. It’s a good look for you. 

Show me where I said anything about the wall or government shutdown in this thread. I address the Space exploration and you went on a hissy fit and continue to