Check your account email address ×

America first even if it means taking their workforce!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love the argument from both sides that we "need" illegal immigrants to ensure our ability to achieve economic growth. 

Funny, shouldn't the home country of these "workers" need them for economic growth too?  Want one of the largest signs of America's arrogance.   This is it right here.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It doesn’t really matter. Hispanics and blacks are outbreeding whites. Soon things will be very very different. I wonder how whites will be treated? 

*Pats fag on Head*

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It doesn’t really matter. Hispanics and blacks are outbreeding whites. Soon things will be very very different. I wonder how whites will be treated? 

Why would treatment of whites change? 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just so I'm clear are you lumping those two races together or everyone but whites?  :lol:  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

This really got left alone.  I doubt anyone has a rebuttal.

What's more disturbing is they readily admit its not for the high paying jobs either.  Fucking disgusting.   And we're the one's who are bigots.  

Liberal: Yeah but when we raise the MW to $15.00 hr nobody will be under the poverty line.

Realist: What about when inflation causes the MW buying power to be the same or less?

Liberal: We will just raise the MW more.

Realist: SMFH.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

One is darker skin than the other. Typically. But not always. 

I love these assumptions on US population over the next X amount of years.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He makes a lot of predictions.  I have yet to see any of them come to fruition.  In fact most go the other way or they are generalization that can't be factually proven.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Birth rates per ethnic group are difficult to predict....???  Yes.  No.?  Of course you don’t understand statistics and polling :lmao:  And you’re conversing with Doe Dumber.....enough said :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He makes a lot of predictions.  I have yet to see any of them come to fruition.  In fact most go the other way or they are generalization that can't be factually proven.

The assumption is the current trends will continue.   It fails to recognize why whites are having less kids.  

If we stay on the policies we currently promote to keep minorities down then the population trends will remain and thats exactly what the left wants.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The assumption is the current trends will continue.   It fails to recognize why whites are having less kids.  

If we stay on the policies we currently promote to keep minorities down then the population trends will remain and thats exactly what the left wants.

Why?  

Your base consists of uneducated whites.....is that why repugs oppose and resist education? 

Edited by SnowRider

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course. Because past assumptions have been quite accurate. 

So you think in 1960 they were predicting the decline in the number of children whites would be having?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just need to put more of them in jail and in wars.