Check your account email address ×

Dumb Whites Starting To.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You gullible fuckers.  Imagine if the survey was 31 R to 23 D.   Probably a 16 point swing in results.  

A total of 848 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 31% described themselves as Democrats, 23% described themselves as Republicans, and 46% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/01/12/rel1.pdf

And that’s taken into account 👍. Read up before you expose your ignorance.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't highlight the record part, dumb dave. in addition, just because you were denied citizenship for some reason doesn't mean you can't come into the US :lol:

Again....the quote was i was denied because of a record....how could i be here with a record?

i didn't highlight the record part, dumb dave. in addition, just because you were denied citizenship for some reason doesn't mean you can't come into the US :lol:

Again, what would it give anyone, esp if you have no plans to live in the US.  Everyone wants to file unnecessary income taxes.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wonder if Dave has his green card in AZ :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i don't track you, know specifics about when you log in. that's you, and kind of creepy tbh. 

Um...i saw his name on the list below....im on everyday remember....not hard...but maybe it is for you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again, what would it give anyone, esp if you have no plans to live in the US.  Everyone wants to file unnecessary income taxes.

Isn’t the tax rate higher in Canada? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

quit deflecting for dumb dave. he's a big boy and should be able to handle this himself. 

quit deflecting. all i'm asking is if you were denied citizenship. your unwillingness to answer is rather odd...

No...never applied.

Anything else?

You sure ask me alot of questions for not caring.

quit deflecting. all i'm asking is if you were denied citizenship. your unwillingness to answer is rather odd...

You’d think with all his money he’d prefer US citizenship where the taxes are lower....

Just now, Mainecat said:

I just made it up.

I bet it’s spot on - why would Dave prefer Canada with high taxes, poor healthcare for his fat ass, and JT?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

again, i'm not retired and in fun places, doing fun things. i'm also not recording when people are logged in :lol:

Dude, you know you can go to a member's profile and see when they last logged on.  This is all because Tools, once again, came back and lied immediately...over something nobody cares about...then got called on it and then he back peddled and started deflecting like hell//as usual.  It's weird.  He's weird.  And you are becoming weird for trying to defend him.