Check your account email address ×

Woman earns $40K a year as a 'professional cuddler

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s quite an imagination you have there.  Grow up.

Wasnt Abe a big Ed Kennedy fan?

Im sure he was into some sleazy sex with his drunken escapades. 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wasnt Abe a big Ed Kennedy fan?

Im sure he was into some sleazy sex with his drunken escapades. 

:lol:

Evvvveryday..... The same two or three guys .......15-20 threads a day.  The same trump the derangement syndrome bullshit. It’s exhausting.  You can’t tell me these guys aren’t just consumed by Trump hatred. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking shit!  I knew I saw this thread here.  I just saw this story on the news.  I swear I thought it was a parody of some sort.  NOPE!

Our society is in rough shape. Just plain pathetic. 

Reading last night about some band in Vegas.  The lead singer had to shut her down because a guy had a Trump shirt on.  Their show is a safe space,  and he was worried about the effects on concert goers.  Naturally,  a guy wearing a shirt with presidents name at concert  is the same thing as wearing swastika to synagogue, in his mind.  :lol: 

When did every fucking liberal turn into the footloose preacher dad???? 

It is so weird & disgusting like we are going back to the 50's . We must ban words, performers, ideas, watch out for the commies!!!!!  The Nazis are coming!!!!!!

They are trying to infiltrate America.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Reading last night about some band in Vegas.  The lead singer had to shut her down because a guy had a Trump shirt on.  Their show is a safe space,  and he was worried about the effects on concert goers.  Naturally,  a guy wearing a shirt with presidents name at concert  is the same thing as wearing swastika to synagogue, in his mind.  :lol: 

When did every fucking liberal turn into the footloose preacher dad???? 

It is so weird & disgusting like we are going back to the 50's . We must ban words, performers, ideas, watch out for the commies!!!!!  The Nazis are coming!!!!!!

They are trying to infiltrate America.

Liberals just can’t come to terms with the fact they are despised.  It hurts them deeply.  Trump being elected was something they can’t deny about it.  That’s why they hate him so much.  It’s not Trump per se but, he represents what America thinks about all their fuckery.  They don’t want to look into the mirror and make changes.

Did MC ever answer you?  I gave him some hints in this post.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Evvvveryday..... The same two or three guys .......15-20 threads a day.  The same trump the derangement syndrome bullshit. It’s exhausting.  You can’t tell me these guys aren’t just consumed by Trump hatred. 

Oh ive seen it first hand....they are consumed over how has Trump ruined their country today....funny thing is its mostly older ugly women.

But who knows they could be men...who am I to judge

:dunno:

Just now, DAVE said:

Oh ive seen it first hand....they are consumed over how has Trump ruined their country today....funny thing is its mostly older ugly women.

But who knows they could be men...who am I to judge

:dunno:

And they always come back with the same talking points Trump is a pig Trump is a liar Trump is a ConMan. Gmafb.  Ignore all the accomplishments, just fixate on how Trump has ruined their life. I have never seen anything like it in my life. The power of brainwashing 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some of the severe anti-Trump types here are barely clinging on to sanity

I believe they call that “having so much fun.”  That’s why they need to take periodic, self-mandated vacations from here.  It’s hard to have so much of that kind of “fun” on the internet I guess.

I really try to think about what some of their lives might be like in the real world.  Then I quickly stop myself.  It’s too horrifying.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals just can’t come to terms with the fact they are despised.  It hurts them deeply.  Trump being elected was something they can’t deny about it.  That’s why they hate him so much.  It’s not Trump per se but, he represents what America thinks about all their fuckery.  They don’t want to look into the mirror and make changes.

Did MC ever answer you?  I gave him some hints in this post.

Oddly, no.   It is a lot to digest.   

You spend years attacking & vilification of others, only to see  the ones you did it for hugging, laughing,  feeding ,  them. 

Now the cycle starts again.