Check your account email address ×

Here You Go Packer Fans...New HC

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Savan will adjust at the half.  But he’d better light a fire under these boys too.  What the fuck is defense doing?  Watching the game?  WTF?!?!

44-16  This is a beautiful thing to watch.

Sweet fuck what a god damn hosing!  Hey, what can I say?  We were soundly beaten by a better, more prepared team that came to do serious battle.  Clearly, us being the favorite to win went to our heads and performance levels calibrated also.  All we can do is admit our failure, try to figure out what all went wrong and correct it for the next go around.  

Right guys?  :lol: 

@Mileage Psycho

@ActionfigureJoe

@Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck what a god damn hosing!  Hey, what can I say?  We were soundly beaten by a better, more prepared team that came to do serious battle.  Clearly, us being the favorite to win went to our heads and performance levels calibrated also.  All we can do is admit our failure, try to figure out what all went wrong and correct it for the next go around.  

Right guys?  :lol: 

@Mileage Psycho

@ActionfigureJoe

@Snoslinger

What kind of self respecting northerner would root for Bama? You disgust me. Bandwagoner. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BAMA SUCKS!!!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What kind of self respecting northerner would root for Bama? You disgust me. Bandwagoner. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BAMA SUCKS!!!

I lived in the south for years.  I've got family there also.  When you live in an area void of hockey, you gotta pick a sport.  SEC football is tops.  I "had" to pick between GA, AL, or Auburn. 

You only have one choice: the Packers.  Nothing else going on in that state.  Ewww.  WI is the Mississippi of the North.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I lived in the south for years.  I've got family there also.  When you live in an area void of hockey, you gotta pick a sport.  SEC football is tops.  I "had" to pick between GA, AL, or Auburn. 

You only have one choice: the Packers.  Nothing else going on in that state.  Ewww.  WI is the Mississippi of the North.  :lol: 

Ya left out " where else can ya go to a family reunion , and get laid"