Check your account email address ×

another good one from Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

lmao intelligent. 

she doesnt even remember where she grew up nor that the burbs isnt the hood

Fortunately the opinion of a mealy mouthed chubby Canadian virgin doesn't amount to a good squirt of piss. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

A 29 year old,  upper middle class raised bartender. She and her wollowers  we be great  daily theater to watch and read .

That’s rich coming from a retarded jackass who worships Dump :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans are mad because she doesn’t mention war and the military industrial complex. 

I don't know if they are mad but, she is certainly bringing a level of levity to Fox.  And they aren;t wrong to laugh.  She's a buffoon.  But...I like her tearing down her little section over there.  LOL...did she really say "my sister"?  

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know if they are mad but, she is certainly bringing a level of levity to Fox.  And they aren;t wrong to laugh.  She's a buffoon.  But...I like her tearing down her little section over there.  LOL...did she really say "my sister"?  

:lol: 

She beats looking at and listening to a bunch of angry, red faced white guys with swollen prostates and bad combovers.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She beats looking at and listening to a bunch of angry, red faced white guys with swollen prostates and bad combovers.

She's certainly nicer on the eyes.  But still, a bit chicken legged and wonky-eyed.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She's ok

She needs to relax that smile a bit.  Not a real good gum line to teeth ratio.  But, I'd give her a spin.  I'd use a fake name and we'd have to do it in her van though.  Those eyes just gotta make you know she's gonna boil your bunny as soon as you don't call her back.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She needs to relax that smile a bit.  Not a real good gum line to teeth ratio.  But, I'd give her a spin.  I'd use a fake name and we'd have to do it in her van though.  Those eyes just gotta make you know she's gonna boil your bunny as soon as you don't call her back.

She’s take one look at your saggy ass and giggle.