Check your account email address ×

another good one from Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

500-550 billionaires take their $2.4 trillion in assets and go someplace else.   That's fucking a brilliant plan.  :lol:  

excellent when they go to leave we will tax them for the value of their assets so it works out just fine

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s a good thing. I fully support class warfare. Violence has been the only thing that’s produced change in this country. 

ya the only problem is the use full idiots on our police forces and most likely in our military would protect these people

this is the kind of batchit craziness that'll knock any dem out of contention. while we need to increase taxes on the wealthy considerably, no one would ever buy into 70%. i fear some whacked out liberals like noggin entering the ring, with their insane anti-capitalistic ideas, ultimately handing the repukes an easy win. it's the same problem that helped trump win 2016, along with the russians of course.

"waaaaa hillary doesn't want free college for everyone!!"

pay fucking attention to the majority of the country, not the 5% believing your whacked out ways.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is the kind of batchit craziness that'll knock any dem out of contention. while we need to increase taxes on the wealthy considerably, no one would ever buy into 70%. i fear some whacked out liberals like noggin entering the ring, with their insane anti-capitalistic ideas, ultimately handing the repukes an easy win. it's the same problem that helped trump win 2016, along with the russians of course.

pay fucking attention to the majority of the country, not the 5% believing your whacked out ways.

Negotiating room. She read donny’s book....which she never wrote. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If they did that the first candidate you guys tossed in 2016 would have been the nominee.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

She is 1000x better than war mongering mainstream pieces of shit. I'd take her over nearly every republican and democrat currently serving. 

She thinks big....right or wrong. 

70% income tax on billionaires ?????   Fuck yes

Eliminate fossil fuels? Sure phased in over time.

Plus she's young and idealistic and not a corrupt piece so shit. 

Anytime the government wants more than 50% of what you earn, that is bullshit. 

It’s fucked up that the rethugs here supported a trillion and a half tax dollar give away, all of which their mid to low income selves, never to be a one percenter will never ever see but hate the thought of a politician wanting to tax the same one percenters so that every single American benefits.

its fuckin retarded.

Ben .... I agree with you.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

500-550 billionaires take their $2.4 trillion in assets and go someplace else.   That's fucking a brilliant plan.  :lol:  

All they do now is use those assets to acquire more assets. Fuckem

Just now, f7ben said:

All they do now is use those assets to acquire more assets. Fuckem

And it only benefits them.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

And it only benefits them.  :lol:  

Oh please tell me how great trickle down is :lol: fucking retard. 

DERP DERP DERP.....IT WAS POOR PEOPLE NOT PAYING THEIR MORTGAGE THAT CRASHED THE ECONOMY!!!11++

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s fucked up that the rethugs here supported a trillion and a half tax dollar give away, all of which their mid to low income selves, never to be a one percenter will never ever see but hate the thought of a politician wanting to tax the same one percenters so that every single American benefits.

its fuckin retarded.

Ben .... I agree with you.

and how many pallets of cash did your dark prince send to Iran you worthless fuck

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

and how many pallets of cash did your dark prince send to Iran you worthless fuck

A few billion....and it was money we stole from them. Kill yourself you retarded mouth breathing faggot

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh please tell me how great trickle down is :lol: fucking retard. 

DERP DERP DERP.....IT WAS POOR PEOPLE NOT PAYING THEIR MORTGAGE THAT CRASHED THE ECONOMY!!!11++

Billionaire buys a private jet.   

Billionaire builds a couple million dollar houses.

Billionaire invests in stocks or into entrepreneurs ideas. 

Can you think logically for a second and tell me are there any normal people in the economy who benefit from those activities?   Fuck Ben you're better than this.   Fine hate the uber wealthy but to think their money doesn't create economic activity is just fucking stupid.  I'd rather them have it than the govt and waste it god know's where.   That always works. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A few billion....and it was money we stole from them. Kill yourself you retarded mouth breathing faggot

when your finally balls up enough to start your throat slashing, please start with your own......thanks in advance

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Billionaire buys a private jet.   

Billionaire builds a couple million dollar houses.

Billionaire invests in stocks or into entrepreneurs ideas. 

Can you think logically for a second and tell me are there any normal people in the economy who benefit from those activities?   Fuck Ben you're better than this.   Fine hate the uber wealthy but to think their money doesn't create economic activity is just fucking stupid.  I'd rather them have it than the govt and waste it god know's where.   That always works. 

that's a lame argument. they have oodles to buy that stuff already, and likely already have. more money needs to go to the middle class, they'd put more back in the economy than the mega rich. they offshore it or put it in places that doesn't help here at home. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's a lame argument. they have oodles to buy that stuff already, and likely already have. more money needs to go to the middle class, they'd put more back in the economy than the mega rich. they offshore it or put it in places that doesn't help here at home. 

Where the fuck else are they gonna spend it?

You folks are funny. I think ya should all go down to Cortez's district and tell her constituants that you are pissed there is no snow. Because you really wanted to put your $10,000 snowmobile in the back of your $45,000 truck and drive to your second home and go riding. After all what else are you supposed to do in the winter. You cant put your boat in the lake. 

Then listen to them as they tell you you should be paying more taxes. Even thou 65% of them probably pay no federal income taxes.