Check your account email address ×

Hottest temp ever recorded on earth

Rod

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Flew to Revy and in a week I’ll be flying to Tahiti. 

We need carbon taxes to make this shit expensive so I won’t fly as often. 

And if it costs folks 50 bucks a day just to drive to work - fuck them. It’s the right thing to do!!!!!

There isn’t a liberal or dumocrat that will do anything to help curb climate change. 

Huge homes, gas guzzling cars and suvs, yachts and private planes. They spew to the masses the world is going to end yet they haven’t changed their ways. 

It’s a scam and people should end up in jail over it. 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

There isn’t a liberal or dumocrat that will do anything to help curb climate change. 

Huge homes, gas guzzling cars and suvs, yachts and private planes. They spew to the masses the world is going to end yet they haven’t changed their ways. 

Poor beta barbie hands. To stupid to realize this. 

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Tell us more about your whiskey drinking rampages :lol:

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And if it costs folks 50 bucks a day just to drive to work - fuck them. It’s the right thing to do!!!!!

Carpool public transit, electric cars etc. 

Costa Rica is a second world country, they ran for several days last year in renewal energy alone. 

Alberta has a solar project going in that will produce at 3.5 cents/ kw. 

Lots of progress being made that would have happened 15 years ago with Gore in power. Plus you wouldn’t have wasted trillions on two unwinnable wars. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Tell us more about your whiskey drinking rampages :lol:

Whoosh as usual. I hope one day your breed will be set adrift. Fend for yourselves in the real world without protection you denounce. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Carpool public transit, electric cars etc. 

Costa Rica is a second world country, they ran for several days last year in renewal energy alone. 

Alberta has a solar project going in that will produce at 3.5 cents/ kw. 

Lots of progress being made that would have happened 15 years ago with Gore in power. Plus you wouldn’t have wasted trillions on two unwinnable wars. 

Solar has been proven to be a waste on a large scale in Canada. 

Wind power has a higher carbon footprint then other forms of power generation. 

Electric cars produce more carbon then non electric cars. 

But when the rich can think of a new tax scam they can easily get the blow hards on board. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Flew to Revy and in a week I’ll be flying to Tahiti. 

We need carbon taxes to make this shit expensive so I won’t fly as often. 

Lots of equity in that...how much can you sell those trips for when you are done taking them?

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Whoosh as usual. I hope one day your breed will be set adrift. Fend for yourselves in the real world without protection you denounce. 

And I hope you one day become the whiskey drinking, womanizing, cool, funny, intelligent, mans-man that you try so hard to portray on the internets. But in the meantime, your act will have to do . :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And I hope you one day become the whiskey drinking, womanizing, cool, funny, intelligent, mans-man that you try so hard to portray on the internets. But in the meantime, your act will have to do . :lol:

You emit the symptoms of depression. 

I don’t doubt your being treated and all

Of course the alt leftists here are doing nothing to stop the climate change they are so desperately afraid of :lol: 

thats for someone else to do and pay for. Not them. Just like helping the poor.

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. 

You are the first person I ever encountered that will look dumb as fuck, just to fit in with some dumb people. I’ve seen the opposite. I’ve also seen people just not say anything when dumb fucks act like dumb fucks. Not you though, you dive right in with them. 

You are the first person I ever encountered that will look dumb as fuck, just to fit in with some dumb people. I’ve seen the opposite. I’ve also seen people just not say anything when dumb fucks act like dumb fucks. Not you though, you dive right in with them. 

You look dum to fit it with dum peeple cause you are dum 

Why would you make a big deal of SP drinking whisky or Zimas if you werent depressed or somewhat desperate to run another man in the ground?  

Serious question. 

34 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

They need to keep the sheep at bay so they can have it all to themselves.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why would you make a big deal of SP drinking whisky or Zimas if you werent depressed or somewhat desperate to run another man in the ground?  

Serious question. 

He’s a miserable hack lib that can’t help himself 

• Like 1