Check your account email address ×

Trump just fucked the joos.

Just now, f7ben said:

Damn......Trump has thSpin cheering for more war and being nice to Zionists.

I cant imagine being such a partisan fucking dumbfuck that I would flip on a dime like that.

What the fuck are you talking about? This brings all kinds of tension to Israel’s doorstep. I think it’s great. It also stops Israel from feeding off the misfortune of war in the area. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What the fuck are you talking about? This brings all kinds of tension to Israel’s doorstep. I think it’s great. It also stops Israel from feeding off the misfortune of war in the area. 

We don't call him Minnesotamomo for nothing 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He does? I’m pretty sure he’s laughing at trump’s stupidity and loyalism to putin. 

Which one is it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

He does? I’m pretty sure he’s laughing at trump’s stupidity and loyalism to putin. 

Trump Is doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons. He needs a distraction. There’s no way he’s ever to be trusted. The economic problems he’s created in America is unfuckinging real. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump Is doing the right thing for all the wrong reasons. He needs a distraction. There’s no way he’s ever to be trusted. The economic problems he’s created in America is unfuckinging real. 

It is just crushing you that Trump is ending the wars. :lol: fucking moron

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m not as easily fooled or thrilled about things as you are. I have a better developed prefrontal cortex. 

Right :lol:

You're a crying ass bitch who cant bring himself to support a single thing this orange retard does even though hes doing the number one thing you have cried for.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course this is not true. I’m also not as excitable as you are. 

100% true

If trump brings the troops home you will bitch or claim he did it for Russia or some retarded bullshit. That is how low you've sunk.

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I hope all of Israels neighbors bum rush the entire country and kill every zionist piece of shit they find. Or make them slaves, which ever. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

We don't call him Minnesotamomo for nothing 

Speaking of our little helicopter executive anyone know whats up with him?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our allies now know if they agree to help us we will leave them hanging without notice.

Shut up stupid. Fuck those allies....they are globalist shit. Fuck them and fuck you. Mindless fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Our allies now know if they agree to help us we will leave them hanging without notice.

If were we not trying to police the world we would only ask for help about every 75 yrs.

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine if the French Navy just left our revolution.

lotsa dumb asses here.

:lol: this is just like perpetual imperialist war in the sandbox ......good god kill yourself already 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone is a moron except you.

Sometimes it seems that way.........I've even lost XLT recently. It seems like everyones brain gets shut off by partisan idiocy

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sometimes it seems that way.........I've even lost XLT recently. It seems like everyones brain gets shut off by partisan idiocy

But I want out of there. Just want to let our allies and generals know first, so we don’t fuck them over. And I want him to actually do it when he says he will. I’m 75% certain next year this time we have troops in both.