Check your account email address ×

pelosi lied, Trump got his funding for border security from the house.... On to the Senate

BOHICA

• Gold Member

When she claimed there wasn't enough votes in the house to pass border security.  Passed last night.  Now we will watch Schumer throws temper tantrums and shut the Government down over politics.  Democrats in the senate don't care about Hurricane vicitims or wildfire victims if they don't pass this.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/government-shutdown-congress-continuing-resolution-spending-bill/index.html

Edited by BOHICA

The biggest liar is Trump, he repeatedly promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Trump doesn't care about the victims or he would keep the 2 issues separate. I know it wasn't Trumps bill but it was at his direction.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The biggest liar is Trump, he repeatedly promised Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Trump doesn't care about the victims or he would keep the 2 issues separate. I know it wasn't Trumps bill but it was at his direction.

You want up front money from Mexico?  Like maybe 1/3 or so?

How much “charity” do we send them every year?  Hmm.....

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

senate can pass and its a done deal.  If Schumer doesn't he and the democrats are just shutting down the government.  You have the house that passed it and President that will sign it.  Just the Senate is the hold up.  The result for not passing is a government shutdown costing more then the 5 billion for the wall.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes. All of it.

When Mexico strokes the check Trumps promise will be kept, not until.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

senate can pass and its a done deal.  If Schumer doesn't he and the democrats are just shutting down the government.  You have the house that passed it and President that will sign it.  Just the Senate is the hold up.  The result for not passing is a government shutdown costing more then the 5 billion for the wall.

I hope they don't sign it, Trump said he would be proud to own the shut down, let the lying fucker own it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, what if we withhold part (or all as far as I’m concerned) their aid? Wall gets paid for just the same.  Good enough?

Nope it's not the same.  Because it is the US paying for the wall, and just another lie from the liar in chief.

House passed....  President will sign.  Senate repubs would pass but Schumer has to cross the line.  Democrats own this shutdown.

No Trump said he would be proud to own it, I hope they give the lying fucker his wish.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Nope it's not the same.  Because it is the US paying for the wall, and just another lie from the liar in chief.

LOL!

So then, you want Obrador to sit down and tear a check out of his checkbook then.  Got it. Maybe after, we can have a full spread of Mexican buffet?  Or would we do American fare?  Maybe a BBQ and fried chicken platter?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Blows me away that this is all the Trump haters are hanging their hats on.  I think it’s pretty safe to say we’ll get it from them one way or another.  

House passed....  President will sign.  Senate repubs would pass but Schumer has to cross the line.  Democrats own this shutdown.

Yup

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Blows me away that this is all the Trump haters are hanging their hats on.  I think it’s pretty safe to say we’ll get it from them one way or another.  

Yup

Well, when American’s have been trained to use emotion instead of reason or intellect, we get what we get.  A nation of fucking idiots searching for more options for gender and sex change coupons.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Senate does not have the votes.....and that’s Republican votes.

Needs 60...  Democrats will own this shutdown.  House passed, president will sign, hold up is Senate democrats, democrats will own a shutdown at this point cause they can avoid it by voting for hurricane victim relief, and wild fire victim relief but they don't care about those people just as long as they can vote against trump and the american people over politics

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup

Blows me away that guys like you cried like little bitches for 8 years about not closing GITMO, golfing, vacations, security costs, debt, deficits, our allies and the list goes on.

He is doing everything he can to make it look like maybe he wasn't the better choice.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Needs 60...  Democrats will own this shutdown.  House passed, president will sign, hold up is Senate democrats, democrats will own a shutdown at this point cause they can avoid it by voting for hurricane victim relief, and wild fire victim relief but they don't care about those people just as long as they can vote against trump and the american people over politics

Trump was told the Senate wouldn't pass it, Pelosi told him he didn't have the votes in the house, turns out he did.

You might be right, just another Trump lie.  Trump said he would be proud to own it, but we all know he is a fucking liar.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trump was told the Senate wouldn't pass it, Pelosi told him he didn't have the votes in the house, turns out he did.

You might be right, just another Trump lie.  Trump said he would be proud to own it, but we all know he is a fucking liar.

He would be proud to own it if the house didn't pass when Pelosi said he didn't have the votes in the house.  Now that house has passed, and we know the president would sign, the only hold up is Senate Democrats.  Democrats own this Shutdown.  They can easily avoid it by passing this short funding bill to get us to February when the house dems have the majority and can come up with a more long term spending bill.

Senate dems are voting against hurricane relief, wild fire relief over politics.  Democrats don't have the best interest of people.  Senate gets 60 its a done deal, the government doesn't shut down!!!! 

Edited by BOHICA

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Blows me away that guys like you cried like little bitches for 8 years about not closing GITMO, golfing, vacations, security costs, debt, deficits, our allies and the list goes on.

He is doing everything he can to make it look like maybe he wasn't the better choice.

You’re not talking about me friend.  I cgaf any of that.  However ramming an unconstitutional healthcare law down our throat’s that raised costs and bribing Congress to get it, weaponizing federal agencies, and perpetuating a phony racism narrative, I have a big problem with.  Most of all corrupting the DOJ and the FBI which still has not been addressed, is his biggest crime of all.  I still didn’t start 15-20 TDS threads a day like some of these dingdong’s are, and frankly no one else did either.

Edited by DriftBusta

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, when American’s have been trained to use emotion instead of reason or intellect, we get what we get.  A nation of fucking idiots searching for more options for gender and sex change coupons.

Oh so a border wall is based off of reason and intellect? Noted Bahahahaha. Everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is emotion over reason. Typical right wing snowflake triggered just as much about the libtards who are triggered. Don’t speak about you using reason or intellect. It’s funny, but so far from the truth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

she didn't lie. at the time there was not enough votes. but in typical fashion, the scaredy cat repukes, who need to please their base of dumb fucks, caved to a little pressure from their cunt leader. bunch of god damn pussies they are. 

Repugs like @Zambroski are the biggest ❄️ pussies in America.  :lmao: 

• Gold Member

Simple....  Passed the  house, president will sign,  and the only hold up on preventing a shutdown is Senate democrats...  Dems are voting against Hurricane relief funding, Wildfire funding all over border wall.  Dems are such anti american people to vote against hurricane relief and wildfire relief

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh so a border wall is based off of reason and intellect? Noted Bahahahaha. Everything that comes out of Trump’s mouth is emotion over reason. Typical right wing snowflake triggered just as much about the libtards who are triggered. Don’t speak about you using reason or intellect. It’s funny, but so far from the truth. 

I didn’t say the border was was anything reasonable.  I don’t care if it gets built at all but I understand the point of it.  A wall/fence represents a boundary.  A way of saying “do not cross”.  

There are better and cheaper ways to defend out border but, it would result in the end of human lives.  Imall for it!!!!

Bit no....that would be mean!!!  Right?