Check your account email address ×

Getting us out of wars... unlike obama, Trump delivers

BOHICA

And lulz at the idea that the DOD won’t keep rotating special forces out of country. They will just call it something different and just like that we aren’t deployed there and we can end the “war”. This is laughable. I love they put out these little “wins” and they are so transparently false that even the dumbest here should be able to see through them. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And lulz at the idea that the DOD won’t keep rotating special forces out of country. They will just call it something different and just like that we aren’t deployed there and we can end the “war”. This is laughable. I love they put out these little “wins” and they are so transparently false that even the dumbest here should be able to see through them. 

i was just going to post this.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i wonder if trump put much thought into this, or got alot of feedback from the experts? i can see him waking up at 3am, wondering what he could do today to divert some bad attention from him. the fact that is even possible, is crazy.

That was my thought as well. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i wonder if trump put much thought into this, or got alot of feedback from the experts? i can see him waking up at 3am, wondering what he could do today to divert some bad attention from him. the fact that is even possible, is crazy.

Pentagon is fighting him on it. He will roll over by the end of the week and say how important it is for us to keep troops there.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Pentagon is fighting him on it. He will roll over by the end of the week and say how important it is for us to keep troops there.

yeah that's great. get all the troops and their families excited only to have him change his mind another day. this fucking clown thinks only about himself. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah that's great. get all the troops and their families excited only to have him change his mind another day. this fucking clown thinks only about himself. 

Good point. Don’t forget the 5000 or so stuck on the border for a political stunt. That one really pissed me off. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d rather be home. At least Syria is fighting ISIS. 

Are they really?  Or did we kill more bad guys in Somalia in one day this week then we killed ISIS in Syria all month