Check your account email address ×

Get Informed and Donate.....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..he gets a little carried away at times.:lol:

Keep in mind Obama has ivy league WH staffers telling generals what to do.  :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep in mind Obama has ivy league WH staffers telling generals what to do.  :lmao:

You're going to vote for Dump - so why don't you defend him and focus on telling the class what you like anout him.  I prefer tobe for something/someone instead of against something/someone.  It's agree feeling - you should try it sometime. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're going to vote for Dump - so why don't you defend him and focus on telling the class what you like anout him.  I prefer tobe for something/someone instead of against something/someone.  It's agree feeling - you should try it sometime. 

Are you using voice text or is your dementia kicking in?

I can only go off how he is campaigning.

Lower Taxes, strong military, make other countries hold up their fair share to NATO, make other countries pay for our military presence, conservative judges, pro 2nd amendment, anti illegal immigration, no amnesty, no refugee's from terror regions without better vetting, pro American energy of all types, pro school choice, limits on abortion.  

Basically the opposite of Hillary.   Want more?

Just now, Highmark said:

Lower Taxes, strong military, make other countries hold up their fair share to NATO, make other countries pay for our military presence, conservative judges, pro 2nd amendment, anti illegal immigration, no amnesty, no refugee's from terror regions without better vetting, pro American energy of all types, pro school choice, limits on abortion.  

I'm still trying to figure out what "agree feeling" is.  And if you want to give him more, see Cappy and his surgeon plumber for your partial brain removal.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm still trying to figure out what "agree feeling" is.  And if you want to give him more, see Cappy and his surgeon plumber for your partial brain removal.

a great feeling.   I think he is voicing in his messages.  

• Gold Member

Expirience is one of those buzzwords tossed around every election. The guy with it claims it as a virtue, the without it claims to be an "outsider." Jackasses like snowdummy and MC eat this garbage up.

Edited by Kivalo

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And therein lies your problem IMO.  How has the formula of lower taxes, strong military (code for increased spending) worked out for us?  :news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And therein lies your problem IMO.  How has the formula of lower taxes, strong military (code for increased spending) worked out for us?  :news:

Stop asking questions.  Didn't we fix this yesterday?  Answer your own questions and debate.  It's really easy...if you are informed.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Two  of the most ignorant people ever to have the internet made this thread possible for our entertainment.  Awesome!

:lol:

When are you going to display your maturity and parrot my posts? :news: How'd that work out for you... :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Moot question (you like that phrase) as I don't feel Hillary is more qualified to be POTUS given her past.   By "past" I do not mean the offices she held.  Honestly being a Senator doesn't mean shit to me, her time as SoS is more relevant of which was a complete train wreck.  Bad political experience is not better than no political experience. 

I would bet good money if Mark Cuban was the dem nominee and Jeb Bush the GOP nominee you would be singing a different tune.  :lmao:

Life or death question ignored.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well very good in the late 90's under Bill Clinton.   Tax cuts also did pretty good under JFK.   Would have worked wonders under GWB without stupid spending in Iraq and the housing crash which the blame is far and wide for.  

Tax revenue on average has historically raised with tax cuts.  Its not debatable.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Life or death question ignored.

I can tell you this mother fucker,  I've went thru 2 life or death situations with my kids since 2010, one this summer and I'm very fucking glad I was able to go to a place where my insurance let me instead of where Obamacare would have forced me.  I was glad that the doctors were not forced to lower pay because of a Sanders style HC system.   If you want to talk about HC choices lets go.   I've lived them with my kids so don't give me some bullshit comparison to Hillary Clinton's "experience"  

Edited by Highmark